Home The Bridge

Youtube vid down?

Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭✭
Did something go wrong in the livestream? I logged on just as it ended & didn't bother watching straight away

Now it's been taken down?

Comments

• AstrometricsAstrometrics ✭✭✭
    The video was basically frozen. We got to see not a thing.

The devs described the new features but without visuals it's not the same thing. They promised that they will either organize a new stream soon(TM) or they'll upload a video on youtube to showcase everything.

But I understand taking down the video. Honestly it's quite embarrassing.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did something go wrong in the livestream? I logged on just as it ended & didn't bother watching straight away

Now it's been taken down?
    The video was basically frozen. We got to see not a thing.

The devs described the new features but without visuals it's not the same thing. They promised that they will either organize a new stream soon(TM) or they'll upload a video on youtube to showcase everything.

But I understand taking down the video. Honestly it's quite embarrassing.

This. They had issues. They had to explain the new Event format instead of showing it.

The Gorn that is going to be the Continuum Missions Reward is out with Paramount for art approval.

Then they did a brief Q&A.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Apologies for the Stream Captains, The team is looking into re-scheduling the stream for this Friday. Stay tuned to know the final date! LLAP