Home The Bridge

Bridge Picard Question

Hi All, can someone please help me with what might be an obvious question. The Star Fleet communication said:

Greetings Captains,
Let us kick off the Picard Day celebration with a free Picard Behold claimable in the Time Portal today starting at 16:00 UTC and ending on Wednesday, June 19th at 16:00 UTC. But wait... Theres more...

Is the Bridge Picard a free give away or do you have to buy a pack to try and get it? I don't think I have seen a free behold anywhere? Did I just overlook it or take it without thinking?

Thanks!!

Comments

• ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to go to the webshop and log in with your DBID to claim your free behold. Once you do, you'll be able to redeem it from the portal.
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 17
    The giveaway is not a pull of the Bridge Picard pack, but from the Picard legendary behold (pic below). You’ll have to spend dilithium to get Bridge Picard.

ftxvmefz39qm.png
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1575 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    A free copy and a month-long OE was probably expected by quite a few players.

----_
    _

From the free BeGold Pull. One of these "Picards" is not like the others.....

lcvmfaa9xxln.png

🤔🤣🤔🤣🤔

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got EV Suit Picard from mine.
  • Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    The Riker card was in my behold - since mine was at 4/5 I picked it and will save it to immortalize for tomorrow’s objective event. The other 2 choices were a Picard I didn’t have and one that is immortalized.