Home The Bridge

Getting kicked out of your fleet during events

Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭✭
3 consecutive weeks in a row I have gotten kicked out by the game(not my fleet) from my fleet.

I cannot rejoin or join any other fleet because I am still in the fleet even though I lose all buffs which is VERY frustrating when playing galaxy(it only happened during galaxy last week, not faction)

Quite a few players in my fleet have had this happen to them & was wondering how many else have

I have created a thread over at engineering about it too

Comments

• WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had that happen visually a few times lately as well, but it resolved itself when I closed and reopened the app.
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, doesn't matter how often I close & open, it doesn't change

Even re-installing the app doesn't help
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭✭
    evdrgkcwohdv.jpeg

To answer the question “how many else have?” Alot….

History: This intermittent issue started when FBB were introduced. In April it became so widespread that a “bug fix” and compensation were issued.
    However, that “fix” only returned the bug to its original intermittent state.
    Most often the issue will resolve itself within a few days or by restarting the app.
    Because players have a self resolving issue it is likely very underreported.

As far as I have been told by C/S and @community this is a rare, strange or odd occurrence. 🤣 They dont know what I am talking about, even though the “issue” caused widespread problems, community compensation and was supposedly fixed in April.
    If anyone or fleet-mates experience this issue beyond restarting, CS needs more tickets with DBID identification to track and resolve the glitch.
    Screenshots help, often CS misunderstands what you are trying to report. Since btt they get the ticket you are visualized as back in your fleet.
    Every time this happens a player loses all fleet activity bonuses including FBB, daily StarBase bonuses, StarBase buffs, squad and fleet activity event VP.
    Please encourage tickets about this issue. It has been plaguing myself and fleet-mates for almost 2 years.
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to someone in our fleet last week, he thought we'd kicked him out for some reason (spoiler alert, we hadn't). The issue corrected itself, I don't think he ever bothered raising a ticket.
  • This is like that old sci fi film where all the passengers on a ftl ship are losing patience with their leaders but keep trying to remain calm, till one day it boiled over and the broke onto the bridge only to find that their leaders were all dead and they were just sailing aimlessly through space.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is like that old sci fi film where all the passengers on a ftl ship are losing patience with their leaders but keep trying to remain calm, till one day it boiled over and the broke onto the bridge only to find that their leaders were all dead and they were just sailing aimlessly through space.

Or as we call it 'round here.....Discovery!
    :o *runs*
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine did this last week where I wasn’t in a fleet which was weird since I am the Admiral and I didn’t kick myself. A force close and restart of my game resolved it.
    Let’s fly!