Home The Bridge

Game Has Been Broken For Hours

AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
The game has been broken for over 3 hours now. All the players have seen it. It's been posted in every official channel. But 0 acknowledgement from the team at TP.

So after you fix this issue, what's the sales pitch for the game? Why should players continue to invest time and money into the game? If the team responsible for running the game can't even acknowledge an issue, to say nothing of fixing it in a timely manner, why should players have any faith that this won't happen again tomorrow? And why should players continue to spend money to support the game if that money is clearly not being spent towards the bare minimum of keeping the game running?

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone crashed into the Vault and wrecked the servers.

t2h50i6lrxan.png
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • That's a really sweet looking card, but those fully-fused stats are pretty shameful for a modern legendary.
    edited July 1
    That's a really sweet looking card, but those fully-fused stats are pretty shameful for a modern legendary.

It's the one designed with player input on the Livestream. Continuum Missions Legendary. Probably tonight or next Monday, since they are in the Vault now.

UBQ turned out to be a Continuum Missions baller. The Gorn might not. UBQ really benefitted from that +600 Command Villain Quipment. Not sure if he has any Quipments over +500 or not. Be a shame if he falls short there, especially.

EDIT: Looks like he can use the +550 Hunter Quipment for Security. But even with a +550/+500/+450/+300 Security Quipment load, I don't think he is passing Mok'Bara Worf or Krav Maga T'Pol on Security numbers.

Not with a base Sec so low.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    Rolls are "okay", but not going to unseat any of the Gauntlet regulars, probably.

Ship Ability is +425% burst damage, but limited to two times.

Might be an Immortalize for the five Collections and into the Westinghouse™ scenario.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaka, when the walls fell.
  • edited July 2
    OP, your post was incorrectly titled “Game has been broken for hours”….

The correct title would be “Game has been broken since wrgben threw a tantrum and banned people who took advantage of his lack of due dilligence in checking for simple coding errors (buy again?)”

That being said, get used to this current scenario. Its a given that we are significantly closer to the end of this game than we are to the beginning.

What a ride.
  • IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 15
    shdhnccqjysz.jpg
    xo3rdby3ejtb.jpg
    4a70zt5otw3z.jpg
  • IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game is ALWAYS broken. At this point, the error messages calling them unexpected issues are misleading and disingenuous.

Once again, server issues during the skirmish prevent playing in the event properly. I'm getting really tired of sinking hours into this game during events, only to keep getting pooched by their regular and well-known problems that they aren't fixing.
  • Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    IceCat wrote: »
    This game is ALWAYS broken. At this point, the error messages calling them unexpected issues are misleading and disingenuous.

Once again, server issues during the skirmish prevent playing in the event properly. I'm getting really tired of sinking hours into this game during events, only to keep getting pooched by their regular and well-known problems that they aren't fixing.

I didn’t experience any lengthy issues during this skirmish. I’m wondering why I got lucky and you didn’t.

But yeah, the errors these days should be considered expected, rather than unexpected.
  • AviTrek wrote: »
    The game has been broken for over 3 hours now. All the players have seen it. It's been posted in every official channel. But 0 acknowledgement from the team at TP.

So after you fix this issue, what's the sales pitch for the game? Why should players continue to invest time and money into the game? If the team responsible for running the game can't even acknowledge an issue, to say nothing of fixing it in a timely manner, why should players have any faith that this won't happen again tomorrow? And why should players continue to spend money to support the game if that money is clearly not being spent towards the bare minimum of keeping the game running?

I HAVE PROFF OF PURCHASING A 63,99 PACK PAID DID NOT RECIVE IT AND THEEYRE F=DOING NOTHING I HAD A STROKE SO ONLIN IS HARD FOR ME SO I WOULG LIKE TO TSLK TO APERSON AND WE CAN FIX IT UP NOW BUT IHAVE NO NUMBER DOSE ANYONE KNOW OF A PERSON WHO CAN HELP ME WITH THIS ISSSUE PHON NUMBER IS THE BEST WAY FOR ME TO COMMUNICATE WITH ANYONE BUT I WILL TAKE AN EMAIL ADRESS TO ANYONE OUTSIDE OF THE CUSTOMER SERVICE BECAUSE THEY HAVE RECIVED ALL THE INFORMATION AND STILLL I GET NOTHING BUT SALIENCE and I am not going to SETTLE for THEM STEALLING FROM ME SO ANYONE WHO HAS ATIONTHE THIS INFORMATION WILL BE APPRECIATED and I will be able to get the best RESULTS IN THE OUTCOME PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE READ THIS
  • I HOPEFULLY WILL GET A REPLY TO My PRIOR COMMENT
  • IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    vzlo6gpocl5m.jpg

And now continuum missions aren't working. Is it possible for this game to go a week without major issues?
  • IceCat wrote: »
    vzlo6gpocl5m.jpg

And now continuum missions aren't working. Is it possible for this game to go a week without major issues?

Yes. When they pull the plug on it, all issues will simultaneously be resolved, forever.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    vzlo6gpocl5m.jpg

Yes. When they pull the plug on it, all issues will simultaneously be resolved, forever.

Princess Uhura?
  • IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aside from the Continuum bug that many have mentioned hitting then post-event, did anyone else experience this? I selected my shared crew at the beginning of the event, only to see him later unselected without me having done anything.

This affected not only myself (lost event VP), but my squad who lost access to the crew I shared.

He wasn't a crew sent on the event voyage, so any issues with that should not have affected this.
  • IceCat wrote: »
    Aside from the Continuum bug that many have mentioned hitting then post-event, did anyone else experience this? I selected my shared crew at the beginning of the event, only to see him later unselected without me having done anything.

This affected not only myself (lost event VP), but my squad who lost access to the crew I shared.

He wasn't a crew sent on the event voyage, so any issues with that should not have affected this.

This was reported by many squads/fleets - when the Voyage Event calculations completed, most squad's shared crew got 'disconnected'.

I had the same issue. And I recalled the Goyage before the Event ended.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 31
    My fleet is only my 3 accounts. I noticed this happening right away, because of that. So, of course, I reseated the crew I was sharing. Though , sorry to say, I cannot remember what the timing was. I can guess that it was the mini voyage event causing another problem.
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    My fleet is only my 3 accounts. I noticed this happening right away, because of that. So, of course, I reseated the crew I was sharing. Though , sorry to say, I cannot remember what the timing was. I can guess that it was the mini voyage event causing another problem.

I noticed it right after the calculation finished.
  • Where is the official message about all top 2000 players get a copy of kirk
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    NoblemanDK wrote: »
    Where is the official message about all top 2000 players get a copy of kirk

There should have been a message in your in-game inbox.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2
    I r think it came with the message containing all those items they gave us for the problems with the mini event.
  • ChaosChild wrote: »

I know, but it was more for a forum post. I read it and deleted it, but someone in my fleet claimed not having seen it, so i would just direct him to an offcial site with the message
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »

I know, but it was more for a forum post. I read it and deleted it, but someone in my fleet claimed not having seen it, so i would just direct him to an offcial site with the message
    AFAIK, there has been no official mention of it on the forums. There may be something buried on Discord somewhere?