Home The Bridge
Options

New Campaign Issue

cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2 in The Bridge
@STT Community
https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/21358/announcing-our-next-campaign-its-getting-hot-in-here-2024-07-09#latest

I think we have a problem here. Why are we getting 2 4* crew, and only a 5* in the highest level of the campaign. I believe either Jake or T'Pol should be replaced.
Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!

Comments

  • Options
    Riley600Riley600 ✭✭✭
    Yes, I just came here to say the same thing. Typically, it's been 1x new 5*, 1x existing 5* and 1x existing 4*.

    Not sure why the campaign has 2x existing 4* crew. But if that's the case, then my wallet is definitely safe this month.
  • Options
    ]§[ Jonathan]§[ Jonathan ✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    @STT Community
    https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/21358/announcing-our-next-campaign-its-getting-hot-in-here-2024-07-09#latest

    I think we have a problem here. Why are we getting 2 4* crew, and only a 5* in the highest level of the campaign. I believe either Jake or T'Pol should be replaced.

    It’s just a typo, Desert Jake Sisko is a 5 star card.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    " wrote:
    §[ Jonathan;c-281838"]
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    @STT Community
    https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/21358/announcing-our-next-campaign-its-getting-hot-in-here-2024-07-09#latest

    I think we have a problem here. Why are we getting 2 4* crew, and only a 5* in the highest level of the campaign. I believe either Jake or T'Pol should be replaced.

    It’s just a typo, Desert Jake Sisko is a 5 star card.

    No he's not. He's a 4*
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭✭
    @STT Community this is an issue. Two existing 4* in the campaign announcement.
  • Options
    ]§[ Jonathan]§[ Jonathan ✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    " wrote:
    §[ Jonathan;c-281838"]
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    @STT Community
    https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/21358/announcing-our-next-campaign-its-getting-hot-in-here-2024-07-09#latest

    I think we have a problem here. Why are we getting 2 4* crew, and only a 5* in the highest level of the campaign. I believe either Jake or T'Pol should be replaced.

    It’s just a typo, Desert Jake Sisko is a 5 star card.

    No he's not. He's a 4*

    My bad, you’re right, I was thinking of War Correspondent Jake Sisko.
  • Options
    Or they could lower the price of the campaign. </s> Yeah, that is not going to happen.

    Replace Desert T'Pol with Desert Ben Sisko. Then you have mini-Sisko theme going within the overall desert theme.
  • Options
    If we are swapping out a 4* for a different desert-themed person, I vote for Desert Philippa Georgiou. I've had her sitting at 2 stars for 7 years now and would really like to freeze her.
  • Options
    Here me out... Keep the two 4* but replace the Premium Beholds in the second tier with the new Legendary Packs
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    My vote would be to replace 4* Desert T'Pol with 5* Desert Ben Sisko, for some father-son bonding time.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we are swapping out a 4* for a different desert-themed person, I vote for Desert Philippa Georgiou. I've had her sitting at 2 stars for 7 years now and would really like to freeze her.

    While that would be a decent option, I'm not a fan of Georgiou in back-to-back campaigns.
  • Options
    Yeah, two 4* is not ok and needs to be changed.
  • Options
    Just saw it is 5* Desert Ben and was a typo.
  • Options
    Guys, take it easy. They are just trying something new.

    Next week, they will try to increase the standard price of all in app purchases by 250%, just to see how it goes.

    Nothing wrong with that.
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭✭
    While it was most surely a mistake and sounds reasonable that Desert Ben Sisko was mixed up with with Jake, it was not a typo. Im not concerned for the outcome, this will be remedied.
    If this was a typo the in game announcement would not literally have two 4* designations.

    a2grtrrx0mrb.jpeg

    Which then caused me to look at other platform announcements. Discord does have a 5 but no star 😆. Obviously we get the point but it is sloppy.

    c1jdvrge3d4y.jpeg

    And finally the artwork: complete waste of time and resources that obviously are in short supply.

    8qzx4wnmar3b.jpeg

    What does concern me is that the majority of campaigns have had an error for several months now. Knowing this is a continuing problem one would think quality control would be more diligent. By now it seems there is no quality control position. However there is a writer for the announcement postings on various platforms, a programmer and an artist. It would be more efficient if these team members could use 5 more seconds of their limited time to view the work they are producing and be sure it is accurate, without typos, without confusion, and appropriate for the game structure. Having to scramble to re-do programming, art and announcements regularly for lack of review, before release wastes more time and resources.
    And finally, another thread without any comment or input from our dedicated community manager. We will just all figure it out for ourselves. 🖖🏻
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAE wrote: »
    Which then caused me to look at other platform announcements. Discord does have a 5 but no star 😆. Obviously we get the point but it is sloppy.

    c1jdvrge3d4y.jpeg
    Discord obviously does have a star, otherwise that chunk of text wouldn't be italicized. Common issue when copy/pasting text onto Discord but fairly obvious what's happened if you think for half a second.

    I mean, the situation is obviously enough of a ****show without having to invent more complaints to throw at them.
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭✭
    It really is time to replace the 5* crew with beholds instead. This is the second month in a row that I do not need any of the existing 5* - & I didn't need all of Wyatt Miller
  • Options
    NoblemanDKNoblemanDK ✭✭✭
    And this is one of the reasons i left.
    No **tsk tsk** respons from the devs after 9 days.
    Amateurs at best
Sign In or Register to comment.