Home The Bridge

Comments

• weakinteractionweakinteraction ✭✭✭✭
    Yay skirmish.
  • IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    wrkvocc29q2b.jpg
    kln0odyirkyo.jpg
    zdw3iaw1fh7y.jpg

There were a ton of server issues/error messages that prevented playing during the event, once again. I just missed out on Top 1500/the Gold crew reward as a result. This is unfair and needs to be fixed.

What is being done to correct this?
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    IceCat wrote: »
    wrkvocc29q2b.jpg
    kln0odyirkyo.jpg
    zdw3iaw1fh7y.jpg

There were a ton of server issues/error messages that prevented playing during the event, once again. I just missed out on Top 1500/the Gold crew reward as a result. This is unfair and needs to be fixed.

What is being done to correct this?

Considering there are TWO Legendaries, and one is Pack-Only, it sure would have been nice to get the one we can get a week ahead, so she could have been leveled for the Faction Event and such.....

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I left all my skirmishing to the last minute again, and the exact same bug happened as every other time I've done that. I just missed out on the target, but it's not my fault. How could I possibly predict that the exact same thing would happen for the umpteenth time in a row."

At some point, you're going to learn, but apparently today was not the day for it.
  • IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    "I left all my skirmishing to the last minute again, and the exact same bug happened as every other time I've done that. I just missed out on the target, but it's not my fault. How could I possibly predict that the exact same thing would happen for the umpteenth time in a row."

At some point, you're going to learn, but apparently today was not the day for it.

Your snarky comment aside, this actually happened THROUGHOUT the event, not just at the end.

But thank you for making assumptions and trying to put the blame on the players, not the broken game and its servers.

Even if it had been left to the end, why should players not be able to do this? Some people's schedules only allow them to play at certain times. Are the last hours somehow less permissible to earn points in? Can players not play during the last hours to ensure they place where they are trying to?

Your rude comments were inaccurate, unhelpful and unnecessary. Hope it made you feel better though to take a cheap shot though 😒

yukcl6esqueb.gif
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭

Your snarky comment aside, this actually happened THROUGHOUT the event, not just at the end.

But thank you for making assumptions and trying to put the blame on the players, not the broken game and its servers.

Even if it had been left to the end, why should players not be able to do this? Some people's schedules only allow them to play at certain times. Are the last hours somehow less permissible to earn points in? Can players not play during the last hours to ensure they place where they are trying to?

Your rude comments were inaccurate, unhelpful and unnecessary. Hope it made you feel better though to take a cheap shot though 😒

yukcl6esqueb.gif

Not making any assumptions about anything, going purely off personal experience. I played regularly throughout the event, never encountered a single issue. Finished in the top 500. Maybe the game just doesn't like you? Or maybe we're on different servers, although as far as I'm aware my two accounts are on different servers to each other and I never had any issues with either?

I mean, you're right on one thing though. Players should be able to play through the event without encountering these kind of issues. And I never said otherwise, I certainly never tried to blame the players or excuse the shoddy server architecture. But since we all know that reality doesn't measure up to our aspirations you have to plan accordingly.
  • IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭

yukcl6esqueb.gif

Not making any assumptions about anything, going purely off personal experience. I played regularly throughout the event, never encountered a single issue. Finished in the top 500. Maybe the game just doesn't like you? Or maybe we're on different servers, although as far as I'm aware my two accounts are on different servers to each other and I never had any issues with either?

I mean, you're right on one thing though. Players should be able to play through the event without encountering these kind of issues. And I never said otherwise, I certainly never tried to blame the players or excuse the shoddy server architecture. But since we all know that reality doesn't measure up to our aspirations you have to plan accordingly.

YOU: Not making any assumptions about anything

ALSO YOU: "I left all my skirmishing to the last minute again, and the exact same bug happened as every other time I've done that. I just missed out on the target, but it's not my fault. How could I possibly predict that the exact same thing would happen for the umpteenth time in a row."

Can you see why these two statements contradict each other? Sure seems like you are implying it's the players' fault.

As for your "going purely off personal experience", just because you didn't experience it, doesn't mean others didn't as well.

Regardless of when or how frequently these issues are happening, we clearly agree that they are happening at least. And this isn't acceptable.

WRG/TP/whatever they are calling themselves today should be fixing these issues. They should also be compensating players who are affected by said issues. Their product failed.

It's hard to "plan accordingly" as you said, when these issues happen at random times. Yes, the end of the event is worse, but it isn't just the end of the event.

We as players shouldn't have to roll the dice as to whether the game will be functional at any given time. Especially when competing against other players and with how these times of malfunctioning servers affect the results.