Home The Bridge

Comments

• Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    @STT Community @WRG Ben please make Bridge Riker a threshold reward & not just from packs

This seems very unfair & with a 5* that is not a reward from the previous week or available through the event it only seems right

Yes, was just coming here to ask where he is.

Very disappointed that he is event crew, and there is no way to win him.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    @STT Community @WRG Ben please make Bridge Riker a threshold reward & not just from packs

This seems very unfair & with a 5* that is not a reward from the previous week or available through the event it only seems right

Yes, was just coming here to ask where he is.

Very disappointed that he is event crew, and there is no way to win him.

Appears to be "Pack-Only" unless someone gets doubly lucky on Dabo.....

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's hardly the first time they've done a 2nd gold crew for an event as pack-only. It's always a shame, but it's to be expected now. If there's a 2nd gold, they won't be part of the event rewards, that's just the way it is.

By all means, keep complaining about it. I'm not a fan of it myself and you never know, maybe if we complain enough they'll actually listen this time (spoiler alert, they won't). But don't pretend to be surprised about it.
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    It's hardly the first time they've done a 2nd gold crew for an event as pack-only. It's always a shame, but it's to be expected now. If there's a 2nd gold, they won't be part of the event rewards, that's just the way it is.

By all means, keep complaining about it. I'm not a fan of it myself and you never know, maybe if we complain enough they'll actually listen this time (spoiler alert, they won't). But don't pretend to be surprised about it.

Not complaining, just asking 🙂
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instantly.

gc0rh3a68xrf.png
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • -:- AZ689-:- AZ689 ✭✭✭
    Imagine you start an event it is not working
  • Now that the event is in full swing, I wanted to compliment the artist on making the thumbnail for Morphing Vadic. It was a great tightening of the space that was needed in the full art between the two figures to bring the faces together in a wonderfully creepy way.
  • IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instantly.

gc0rh3a68xrf.png

Careful now. Someone here will blame you instead of the game 😉
  • ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    Shuttle skills seemed way out of whack with the majority of the crew I have bonuses for this week.