Home The Bridge

What are the chances of getting 2* Ancient Film?

I have now completed around 150 successful Federation Shuttle missions and received exactly zero 2* Ancient Film. I received a lot of super rare items. Now I would like to know how high the probability is of actually receiving this item. After all, it is only available through the Fed missions.

Comments

• Sometimes it's better to replicate if you really need them...
  • Sometimes it's better to replicate if you really need them...

Of course I did it. This time I needed for a crewmen 6 of this items at the same time. And it was a good timing about the 200 fed missions for the new crewmen. This is the point why I know how much times I did it. After finished all fed missions, I used the replicate.
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been keeping track, but I've got so many 2* films in my inventory that they don't seem to be particularly rare.
    xgfj3ww9m75o.jpg
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 12
    They only drop with 3:00 hour shuttles. (I would assume that getting 3o minute less time because of event bonus does not effect this)

This was changed not that long ago.

But before the change, I would run 200 , 30 seconds shuttle missions, and I would be lucky to get one.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW , I too would like to know the drop rate of shuttle missions.
  • General MortarsGeneral Mortars ✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »

That's interesting. Has anything else been changed? My stock of ** Security Codes and ** Encoded Communiques is constantly decreasing, despite running Section 31 and Maquis shuttles all the time.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I currently have 252.

I don't run any Nerfed Shuttles.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    They only drop with 3:00 hour shuttles. (I would assume that getting 3o minute less time because of event bonus does not effect this)

But before the change, I would run 200 , 30 seconds shuttle missions, and I would be lucky to get one.

Did they say "only" on 3 hour Shuttles?

I thought the change was a 2 ⭐ was GUARANTEED on three hour Shuttles. But, I sincerely can't remember if they said "only". Is why I ask.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    Was it announced as part of an Update, or by itself?

I went back to last June in Communications, but did not see a "Shuttle change" thread.
  • ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭

That's interesting. Has anything else been changed? My stock of ** Security Codes and ** Encoded Communiques is constantly decreasing, despite running Section 31 and Maquis shuttles all the time.

I get my 2* security codes from the Mon/Wed/Fri cadet missions.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

All 2* items (not components) can only be gotten with 3:00 hour shuttles after that update.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 9

Did they say "only" on 3 hour Shuttles?

I thought the change was a 2 ⭐ was GUARANTEED on three hour Shuttles. But, I sincerely can't remember if they said "only". Is why I ask.

All my shuttles I tanked . I would send about 200 to get a two star item that I needed. It did say they would not drop for less than 3::0 hour shuttles. There is a thread that we talked about it on, it is on the bridge.

Edit: I can see from my post . Before the change ,I had to on the average send 180 successful shuttles to get a two star component I needed. That is actually a total of 300 0:30 shuttles both successful and failures.

Thanx. I couldn't remember exactly what they said. I never had an issue, because all my Shuttles are three hours.