Home Ready Room
Options

Playing Across Multiple Devices

Not quite a strategy question, more along the lines of advice...

I'm curious about people's experience of playing the game across multiple devices. I've seen some people have trouble across different platforms (Steam/Facebook/Mobile), but what about people that have, say, two android devices or two apple devices? Has going back and forth caused anyone to lose data and/or generally mess up their game?

Comments

• Options
    Game info is stored server side. I use multiple devices and have no issues.
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    No issue's here either, I'm on samsung phone, Ipad tablet and steam version on laptop. Best perk is that prices of in game sales can be different on the various platforms.
  • Options
    I to have run on multiple devices. Samsung phone, iPad, Steam, Android emulater on both a Mac and PC. even have had the game running on one when I switch and it made the adjustment fine.
    Sincerely,

Lilac Erosion

7TH Tactical Wing

Maybe the irony is that we play because we’re Star Trek fans, those hopeful idealists that like to think things will get better when we raise valid concerns about fairness and balance, etc and we forget that DB’s greed openly mocks the values espoused by the franchise they have a license
    -Lord Wizzlestix IT
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback guys! :)
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only possible issue I can think of would be with ad warps. If I run an ad warp, say on my android device, and then switch to my iPhone a few minutes later, I'll be offered another ad warp. If it hasn't been a large enough time gap (IIRC it's 20-30 min now) it will let me run the ad, but will then throw an error and not complete and give the loot.