Home Ready Room

Maximum damage in Fleet Boss

Hi there,

I try to maximize my damage in fleet boss battles. Like many I guess ;)

This is where I am :

Hard/Brutal --> 18M to 20M
Nightmare/UNM --> 29M to 31M

All of this without any bonus activated. If one or more combos are activated the damages are higher.

This is where I would like to be :

Hard/Brutal --> 23M. So I can get max personnal for Hard with one Valor.
Nightmare/UNM --> 35M. So I can get max personnal for UNM with 2 Valors.

My setup is :
H/B : BS 878 with Vindicta Mariner / Una on Trial / Vindicta Mariner / Dysek
NM/UNM : Artifact with Chances Kirk / Goodgey / Maco Mayweather / Starfleet Medical Phlox

Any advice for improvement ?

Comments

• For UNM, I also use Chances Taken Kirk & Goodgey. Dereth is great for the SCI spot, is a 25% hull healer and adds bonuses to attack. Vox adds a lot to the attacks too, taking an ENG spot.
  • unm artifact with dereth, laborer kirk, chances kirk and vox
  • NoblemanDKNoblemanDK ✭✭✭✭
    Mururoa wrote: »
    Hi there,

I try to maximize my damage in fleet boss battles. Like many I guess ;)

This is where I am :

Hard/Brutal --> 18M to 20M
    Nightmare/UNM --> 29M to 31M

All of this without any bonus activated. If one or more combos are activated the damages are higher.

This is where I would like to be :

Hard/Brutal --> 23M. So I can get max personnal for Hard with one Valor.
    Nightmare/UNM --> 35M. So I can get max personnal for UNM with 2 Valors.

My setup is :
    H/B : BS 878 with Vindicta Mariner / Una on Trial / Vindicta Mariner / Dysek
    NM/UNM : Artifact with Chances Kirk / Goodgey / Maco Mayweather / Starfleet Medical Phlox

Any advice for improvement ?

It is possible to get max with 1 attack on hard, but most times you will "only" get 2nd higest personal reward with 1 attack.
    Said by one that used best crew and at max bridge level
  • MururoaMururoa ✭✭✭
    edited August 16
    Please, give your damage range with your setups.
    It seems I may swap Maco with Vox but it will cost me 100.000 + 4 * 50000 honors so I have to know if it worth it.
  • NoblemanDKNoblemanDK ✭✭✭✭
    Mururoa wrote: »
    Please, give your damage range with your setups.
    It seems I may swap Maco with Vox but it will cost me 100.000 + 4 * 50000 honors so I have to know if it worth it.

Before i left my nm/unm damage line up was Displaced Mariner, Vox, CTK, Goodgey on the artifact.
    Some swear to Captain Tuvok instead of vox, but imho it felt more consistant with Vox.

And from 36M damage when the buffs were not in our favour, to 90M as the best personal with default buffs, but mostly around 42M per attack(UNM with all chains done, so damage significant lower on NM not doing chains there)
  • unm artifact with dereth, laborer kirk, chances kirk and vox

30mil to 65mil
  • MururoaMururoa ✭✭✭
    edited August 19
    30 is where I am but 36 is great despite the fact that I have no mean to get Displaced Mariner for now :(
    I guess she will not enter the portal any soon :(
  • hermdelicahermdelica ✭✭✭
    Technician Uhura is marginally better than Laborer Kirk as she initializes 2 seconds sooner
  • hermdelicahermdelica ✭✭✭
    Vindicta has a shorter cycle time (14s) than Chances Taken Kirk (16s) but she does take 4 seconds longer to initialize