Home The Bridge
Options

When do I get my Bajillianty Points?

rkf0qwj7jknd.png
18dfehmeuzab.png

Sssssoooo that came up during my event. YA I completed the recipe. WHERE ARE MY POINTS!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    What points? It looks like that mission is worth zero. A LOT of zeroes, admittedly, but still zero.

That aside, weird bug.

Edit: nice credit savings btw
  • Options
    Thanks, I dont mind zeroes just add it to the right side of my total
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or maybe that's what your total gets multiplied by. :p
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy Schnikey!!! 25 million credits?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Looks to me like you saved a bit to much, confused the server and is giving you a generic recipe (like when you have an empty power point before you put values into it). In all likelyhood it really does give you 0 points.
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    LilBangers wrote: »
    18dfehmeuzab.png

Odd, how have you got only two recipe boxes on-screen? Or is that part of the bug too?
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    LilBangers wrote: »
    18dfehmeuzab.png

Odd, how have you got only two recipe boxes on-screen? Or is that part of the bug too?

Previous galaxy I experienced bugs where I'd complete a recipe and no one would reappear until I reset the app. I thought it was due to low signal where I was at.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    If a restart fixed it, it was probably an issue where the client/server got out of sync.

I know I had one situation where I completed a recipe, but it didn't get replaced with a "new" one (it just had the old one there still). After I tried to turn that one in again, I got an error that it wasn't available.

Once I restarted, the problem went away.

Obviously not the same exact problem, but probably something similar happened.