Home Make It So!

Publish bug list so users don't have to waste time reporting existing bugs and can see progress

ZorkZork ✭✭✭
edited September 26 in Make It So!
Full title: Please publish bug list (including status) so users don't have to waste time reporting existing bugs and can see progress on getting them closed.

Other companies publish their bug list so users don't have to waste time reporting existing bugs. They can also see them getting closed. Some companies let their users open bugs which saves the devs time.

The bug list, with info about the status of the bugs (open, assigned, being tested, closed, etc), should be generated automatically from TPs bug tracking system to ensure accuracy.

There are bugs and suggestions I want to report/make but I don't want to waste my time posting them if no one is going to even look at them.

Thanks

Comments

• Zork wrote: »
    Full title: Please publish bug list (including status) so users don't have to waste time reporting existing bugs and can see progress on getting them closed.

Other companies publish their bug list so users don't have to waste time reporting existing bugs. They can also see them getting closed. Some companies let their users open bugs which saves the devs time.

The bug list, with info about the status of the bugs (open, assigned, being tested, closed, etc), should be generated automatically from TPs bug tracking system to ensure accuracy.

There are bugs and suggestions I want to report/make but I don't want to waste my time posting them if no one is going to even look at them.

Thanks

Great idea,let's players know what you're working on and what is being allowed to slide.
  • Greetings Captains! I'll see to coordinate some efforts for this initiative!