Home The Bridge
Options

Interesting Power Creep Double Feature

GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in The Bridge
I'm sure this has been pointed out, but this current event "Heavy Lies the Crown" has gifted us with not one but TWO record breakers (base plus average proficiency roll):

Mirror Reed takes the new 5* Legendary SEC crown with 1215 (256-560)
and
Mirror Jadzia Dax runs away with 4* Super Rare SEC at 958 (137-274)

*In the case of Reed, a couple other characters still beat his base, but not when you include proficiency.

Who wants to bet Mirror Data will blow away the Engineering title next week?

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New crew is making the older crew more obsolete. I questioned in another thread how Burnhams COM can blow away Nachayev when Burnham is a first officer and Nachayev is an admiral
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I mean no offense, but their rank is a silly way to measure anything. Nechayev was in what, two episodes?

Stardom/fan favorite is way more important. For instance, I'll buy any Jadzia! Plus with power creep, new characters are going to be stronger. Them's the rules.

EDIT: Just looked up Nechayev, forgot she was actually featured a few times, including on DS9. Cool! But still no star character.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I only care about leg base status, since thats the only thing that helps with shuttles(events).
    And gameplay mission wise it really doesn t matter, a SEC 1200+ base can clear every node with ease, anyway.

I have plenty crew with better SEC base status, so he was an easy pass for me.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean no offense, but their rank is a silly way to measure anything. Nechayev was in what, two episodes?

Stardom/fan favorite is way more important. For instance, I'll buy any Jadzia! Plus with power creep, new characters are going to be stronger. Them's the rules.

EDIT: Just looked up Nechayev, forgot she was actually featured a few times, including on DS9. Cool! But still no star character.

I do get the star power thing. Also that Burnham was only offered in a best chance of pack and we haven’t seen her since. The rarity of the card is what did it with her

• Options
    edited December 2017
    My friend, Cadet Tilly is the number one ranked engineer on the wiki. Doctor Culber is literally HUNDREDS of points higher than the previous rank 1. Do a 22nd century cadet and doctor who, by the way, isn't even the CMO, rank that high skill-wise? Of course not!

It's because they're new, and you can't release new cards (especially ones with characters lots of viewers still have never seen) unless they're so powerful people will pay to have them.
  • Options
    New crew is making the older crew more obsolete. I questioned in another thread how Burnhams COM can blow away Nachayev when Burnham is a first officer and Nachayev is an admiral

To convince people to blow money on packs and stuff to get Burnham. Just a money grab kids, nothing to see here. Move on with your lives.