Home The Bridge

Next Campaign

Hi Team,

Who is the new 5* for the next Campaign?

Comments

• NoblemanDKNoblemanDK ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Team,

Who is the new 5* for the next Campaign?

Dont worry. It will be announced the day it expires
  • I also can't remember seeing the usual announcement about the mega in terms of crew, event types, etc. It would be nice to be able to plan ahead while spending 10k chrons in the OE ...
  • According to the Big Book it will be Dolorex from Lower Decks and the recurring mega is Henoch Spock.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 1
    Usually we get the announcement first.
    But, I look at the rewards for the events coming up.
    Sometimes the announcement is late.
    82d2k180xl8q.jpeg

Edit: Sorry mixed up campaign with megaevent🙄
  • =GBP= Bear=GBP= Bear ✭✭✭
    So... no new Campaign crew now? I was also wondering why there hadn't been any notifications in-game, and this morning it looks like we just get beholds on the two premium tracks in place of new and/or existing Legendary crew (depending on your roster)???

Sometimes the middle track Legendary is one I may need a couple of stars for, which I don't mind, but no new Legendary for the top tier?

Again, I don't know if WRG have announced/explained this on Discord, as I no longer use it, but it feels like they've just about given up here...

I would normally throw a bit of cash at the Campaign, especially if the new crew has some value (Voyage/Collection/Gauntlet or whatever), but no new crew? Or did someone forget to push the right buttons again?

Any clues? Thoughts?
  • =GBP= Bear=GBP= Bear ✭✭✭
    edited October 1
    Ok.. so after restarting the game (seized up again), I followed the splash screen banner to the Webstore.

The uber-premium reward is Fascination Troi??! And the only new crew is Lower Decks Dolorex?

Wow.

No premium tracks for me this month, then.
  • =GBP= Bear wrote: »
    Again, I don't know if WRG have announced/explained this on Discord, as I no longer use it, but it feels like they've just about given up here...

Don't worry. On Discord is nothing information too. All staff have vacation?
  • dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In theory it's what we've been suggesting with the middle track, except if I read it right it's one behold for both packs? So the behold will pop up with the middle track crew, top track crew, and just a single slot for something else for another crew - I dont love those odds to make it more valuable.
  • weakinteractionweakinteraction ✭✭✭✭
    dext74 wrote: »
    In theory it's what we've been suggesting with the middle track, except if I read it right it's one behold for both packs? So the behold will pop up with the middle track crew, top track crew, and just a single slot for something else for another crew - I dont love those odds to make it more valuable.

There are two different packs, one called "Premium Behold" and one called "Ultimate Behold".

I can't imagine they would want to give the brand new crew as an option to people who hadn't sprung for the $25 price.
  • So they've basically made the premium a behold with the featured crew guaranteed, same as ultimate. That's a nice, minor improvement gives a chance that you get something useful after you've maxed the premium featured crew or if you already have it, there's 4 opportunities to get something better than 550 honor.

I approve. Communication is poor they stood have announced this, it's a good thing!
  • dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dext74 wrote: »

There are two different packs, one called "Premium Behold" and one called "Ultimate Behold".

I can't imagine they would want to give the brand new crew as an option to people who hadn't sprung for the $25 price.

Excellent. Thanks for the clarification - since they were the same logo I had assumed it was the same pull.
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why Fascination Lwaxana Troi?? She just was added to the game in January.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 1
    Well, this was unannounced and looked sketchy as hell based on visual inspection requiring a split-second decision so for the first time ever, I skipped both paid campaign tracks. Now that I have broken my streak it will get a lot easier to skip them in the future. They got cute and based on their lengthy track record of making questionable decisions at our expense I had no faith (of the heart) in blindly trusting, so I declined both paid tracks.

I guess this means I am caught in the event horizon of an apathetic departure because in the past missing something like this would have really bothered me but all I feel is relief.

And I guess Discord is basically mandatory now so for those of us unwilling to get swept away in that sea of nonsense we may as well just quit playing all together, that is honestly how I feel and truth be told if not for my fleet I probably would just quit. Buying the campaign every month has not helped me get any of those 5* voyage exclusive cards so what good are they?
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    Well, this was unannounced and looked sketchy as hell based on visual inspection requiring a split-second decision so for the first time ever, I skipped both paid campaign tracks. Now that I have broken my streak it will get a lot easier to skip them in the future. They got cute and based on their lengthy track record of making questionable decisions at our expense I had no faith (of the heart) in blindly trusting, so I declined both paid tracks.

I guess this means I am caught in the event horizon of an apathetic departure because in the past missing something like this would have really bothered me but all I feel is relief.

And I guess Discord is basically mandatory now so for those of us unwilling to get swept away in that sea of nonsense we may as well just quit playing all together, that is honestly how I feel and truth be told if not for my fleet I probably would just quit. Buying the campaign every month has not helped me get any of those 5* voyage exclusive cards so what good are they?

It's a good thing you can buy the campaign at any point and not just the moment it goes live.

Also, as noted above, nothing has been announced on discord. In fact all discord is discussing is the recent layoffs, who may or may not be left, and the complete radio silence from anyone in charge.
  • [GoT] Gabe [GoT] Gabe ✭✭✭✭
    =GBP= Bear wrote: »

Tilting Point recently laid off some of its staff. No news if anyone working on Timelines was directly affected but I'm guessing they've been indirectly impacted in some way or another.

Granted TP/WRG have never been great at communication, I would cut them slack about the recent non Campaign news. They are most likely busy reorganizing/restructuring and figuring out the best way forward.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from Itself
    Fleet Admiral

For more info on us, check our wiki page:
    https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Fleet_Guardians_of_Tomorrow

GoT Bot server: https://discord.gg/R8QzpjW
    All are welcome to join and use the Bot.
  • NoblemanDKNoblemanDK ✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

It's a good thing you can buy the campaign at any point and not just the moment it goes live.

Also, as noted above, nothing has been announced on discord. In fact all discord is discussing is the recent layoffs, who may or may not be left, and the complete radio silence from anyone in charge.

Are there any left by now?!?
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    [GoT] Gabe wrote: »
    =GBP= Bear wrote: »

Tilting Point recently laid off some of its staff. No news if anyone working on Timelines was directly affected but I'm guessing they've been indirectly impacted in some way or another.

Granted TP/WRG have never been great at communication, I would cut them slack about the recent non Campaign news. They are most likely busy reorganizing/restructuring and figuring out the best way forward.

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/tilting-point-to-lay-off-around-90-employees
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • NoblemanDK wrote: »

OG is back Captains. Comms are safe so worry not! LLAP
  • NoblemanDK wrote: »

OG is back Captains. Comms are safe so worry not! LLAP

This little snippet completely resolved all of the concerns i had about the future of this game.

I now understand there is no future.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss Shan

Shan is out there....... ;)

yokxo5iqolg1.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.