Home The Bridge
Options

So, THIS happened FIVE times Friday morning.....

I do this thing sometimes where I complete all three Craftable Items, then collect all three at one time. Five times Friday, this happened when I collected the Craftings:

HFZMrmv.jpg

HFZMrmv.jpg

wKCV7fx.jpg

wKCV7fx.jpg

QA3lfPs.jpg

QA3lfPs.jpg

5xrGTK9.jpg

5xrGTK9.jpg

D3kiobA.jpg

D3kiobA.jpg

Just one of those things that happens. But kind of funny it was five times in just a short time.

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    I think I'm a bit slow today..
    What happened , whats out of the usual ?
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think he's just pointing out he didn't have to do any missions to get all the mats for any of them
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'm a bit slow today..
    What happened , whats out of the usual ?

Five times when I did the three Craftings, then collected them, the next page was all stuff that I had everything to Craft. {All those Yellow Wrenches.}
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Oh ok.. that's cool :D
    You were well prepared :D nice
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh ok.. that's cool :D
    You were well prepared :D nice

Yeah. My Chroniton Purchase got me over 95K, then one more Saturday got me to Threshold completed before work. {Fortunately, since computers were down this morning, and I could not cash in my 144 Super Rare Items. I used them to Replicate stuff for Mirror Picard to get him to Level Eighty 1/4 Equipped.}

Scott