Home The Bridge
Options

NEW Honor Hall crew?

[TUFG] Doctor X[TUFG] Doctor X ✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in The Bridge
Beside the rumors and wishes, is there any indication that new crew will be added to the Honor Hall in the near future?

I have enough honor to splurge on a few Legendary citations but if new crew is coming I'll wait and see if that is worth the splurge.
"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"

Comments

• Options
    Same !
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Q9: Will you in the future be adding any other characters for purchase exclusively through the Honor Hall, as was the case with Kahless?
    A9: Yes! We will refresh the Honor Hall exclusives in the near future. If you'd love to see a particularly honorable crew appear in the Honor Hall please let us know!

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/1336/october-timelines-q-a/p1
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude, add a question mark to your post.

I got all excited because I thought there was new Honor Hall crew.

So much this. It's not a statement, it's a QUESTION........

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

Same here. Unless it was deliberate click-baiting...
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    There are those new crew in the vault without pictures yet. Could be a hint that it’s coming
  • Options
    There are those new crew in the vault without pictures yet. Could be a hint that it’s coming

I think maybe two for Honor Hall, one for Gauntlet.

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are new crew added all the time for different purposes. Maybe there is a best chance pack launching? Maybe there are crew being prepped for a future event? Maybe they will somehow feature in this mirror mega event? Maybe they'll be for honor hall/gauntlet. We just don't know.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey OP, come back and add a question mark to the title of this thread. You're giving false hope to people.
  • Options
    BigstupidgrinBigstupidgrin ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I'm committed to getting Mirror Picard a citation, but I am curious to see who it'll be. Kinda hope it's Duras. But I could see the whole Klingon overload thing ;).
  • Options
    Hey OP, come back and add a question mark to the title of this thread. You're giving false hope to people.

Can confirm false hope received.

Hoping new honor arrives soon. Been sitting on honor since announcement
  • Options
    Yeah, I fell for this as well. Should have known better.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read almost every thread anyways, but went in with low expectations as it wasn't from Shan or BP.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rude thread title... as others have stated
  • Options

Same here. Unless it was deliberate click-baiting...

Yes it was deliberate so that people would actually look and/or answer which @Dralix did...
  • Options
    I've added a question mark as it seems people are getting really upset over this..... But again thanks to Dralix for answering my question as I had not seen that thread.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've added a question mark as it seems people are getting really upset over this..... But again thanks to Dralix for answering my question as I had not seen that thread.

the question still stands though - are we not six weeks out from when they said "near future"?
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Z-A-P-P wrote: »

Clickbait at it's finest. It should have been followed by something along the lines of "You won't believe what they look like now!"

Hahaha

"The ten things you'll want to know about your mirror self".
  • Options
    das411 wrote: »

the question still stands though - are we not six weeks out from when they said "near future"?

In that most of the game takes place in the 24th century, anything in the 21st century could be considered 'near future'
  • Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    Based on the message we received in game today, we now know the following:

- Kahless will in fact be leaving the Honor Hall when a new crew member is introduced there
    - we will be given at least's one week's notice regarding this change (for those players who still have not acquired Kahless, and have been contemplating doing so)
    - the change will not happen prior to 2018
  • Options
    Irial wrote: »

- Kahless will in fact be leaving the Honor Hall when a new crew member is introduced there
    - we will be given at least's one week's notice regarding this change (for those players who still have not acquired Kahless, and have been contemplating doing so)

a new crewmember "many of you have been asking for".....

{Only other detail we have on that change.}

Scott

• Options

Scott

The crew member many of you have been asking for qoute was about the new gauntlet crew and not necessarily about the honor hall crew. So it’s still up in the air
  • Options

Scott

The crew member many of you have been asking for qoute was about the new gauntlet crew and not necessarily about the honor hall crew. So it’s still up in the air

Actually, the full quote about Kahless is:

"Kahless will be leaving the Honor Hall to make room for a new crew member that many of you have been asking for. This will also take place sometime after the New Year, and we’ll be sure to give you at least a week’s notice before making the change."
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    My money is on Surak.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My money is on Surak.

I agree.

• Options
    My money is on Surak.

Great, another easy pass for me. Since i passed on Kahless as well. :D

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My money is on Surak.

I will pass as well but Surak seems the one since he is the Vulcan cultural equivalent to Kahless.

• Options
    My money is on Surak.

Same here.
    If it were the EMH diagnostic or God Q I'm in..
    But ultimate it all depends on stats, skills and art.
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    My money is on Surak.

Same here.
    If it were the EMH diagnostic or God Q I'm in..
    But ultimate it all depends on stats, skills and art.

Stats will be the elite of the elite for gauntlet if Locutus, Kahless, and Guinan are any indication. I hope it's ENG this time, but I have my doubts.