Home Fleet Central

red pilled geeks - recruiting

Take the red pill and join us!

We are a casual fleet but moving up the ranks. We are level 26 and increasing a level every few days. We hit all the daily targets except max faction missions and max donations (not far off though).

We are always full but like most fleets we have around 10% inactive at any given time and so if you want to join us then message me and I will make space for you. There are no level requirements. There are no requirements to spend money. There are no other requirements. Don't worry if you don't know how long you are going to be active for - if you go inactive it's no big deal - the worst that will ever happen is you get dropped to make space for someone else to join. For whatever time you actively play, you will benefit from joining us.
Christopher Nolm. Admiral of red pilled geeks. Take the red pill and join us.

Comments

• GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    You should probably warn them in advance that "red pill" as used in the United States in 2017 has become synonymous with having sympathy/affiliation to the alt-right, white nationalists, anti-feminists, and of course, Donald Trump.
  • Red pilled is where you are woken up to a greater reality - and that may have application in politics. There is a really good film called The Red Pill. Ted Talk has an excellent 15 min talk by the film's creator https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WMuzhQXJoY.

However, this is not a political fleet and politics has never been discussed in fleet. It's just a kooky name.
  • I'm looking for involved players that want to be an officer. PM me or respond here. If you don't want to join but have advice, please do the same.

We are level 42. We hit all the targets except the final starbase donation reward and faction mission reward. I regularly rotate out inactive players and so we always have 45+ people playing every day.

The fleet as a whole is laid back. We have focused on giving advice and encouragements to do things like donate and joining squads.