Home The Bridge
Options

3.1.0 client update for iOS?

~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
Steam? Check.
Amazon? Check (and thanks!)

iOS? Not in (my) app store yet, and I have been refreshing for 6+ hours. Could this be device-specific?

Please note that I am not referring to the forthcoming forced update, which I am aware will occur next week. I am referring to me manually updating today.
"In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust

Comments

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I deleted and reinstalled and its 3.1.0 - The app store listing isn't up to date but the actual file is. You'll know immediately, the app icon is now Discovery.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I deleted and reinstalled and its 3.1.0 - The app store listing isn't up to date but the actual file is. You'll know immediately, the app icon is now Discovery.

Thanks. After my voyage finishes, I may do the same.

EDIT: It just dropped for me, literally seconds after I posted this response. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    I needed to restart my phone to get it to show up.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the way THANK YOU DB, startup time is like HALF what it was on 3.0!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It can take a while for a new client to propagate to all app stores, and yes it was slow this time for iOS :( - it is not something we have control over.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    It can take a while for a new client to propagate to all app stores, and yes it was slow this time for iOS :( - it is not something we have control over.

Thanks for your response, @Shan . I will keep that in mind for the next one, which hopefully will include Search/Sort for the Vault (pretty please?). 🖖🏻