Home The Bridge
Options

Gauntlet rewards?

Have the end of gauntlet vault box been improved or have I just been lucky with this round? Normally I'd get a bunch of chronitons or useless equipment but this time 2 of my boxes dropped a 4 star Terran Empire Honours and a 5 star Kukalaka for my Bashir, Julian Bashir.

Comments

• Options
    I think you were just lucky. I've had nothing but 3 star trainers the last few days.

A 5 star Kukalalaka is quite a find...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Have the end of gauntlet vault box been improved or have I just been lucky with this round? Normally I'd get a bunch of chronitons or useless equipment but this time 2 of my boxes dropped a 4 star Terran Empire Honours and a 5 star Kukalaka for my Bashir, Julian Bashir.
    NS111111 wrote: »
    I think you were just lucky. I've had nothing but 3 star trainers the last few days.

A 5 star Kukalalaka is quite a find...

Yes, it is. I usually get Chronos {which I do not personally mind} or 2* [at highest} Gear......

Scott

Well, once I did get Guinan.......

EDIT: Just collected two Boxes: 2x 0* Item and three Standard Portals {Singles}

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happens, it's RNG. You just got lucky. The more 4*/5* items you have open, the better your chance to get one you need is.

I loved when I once got two copies of Professor's Drawing for Moriarty at the end of a gauntlet. I'd been waiting months to get one. But the second, I have no clue what to do with besides replicator fuel.
  • Options
    you are very lucky. been playing 6 months. never had more then rubbish. even when winning 24 in a row..
  • Options
    Cheers guys, dont play the gauntlet very often these days (I have my guinans) but when I do I like to go all out and try to rack up the merits and free credits so I usually finish in the top 5 and get a few vault boxes. Just never seen this happen before.

If it helps anyone all my guinans (except the one I bought with the double up offer) came from streaks, not end of gauntlet rewards.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Round just finished

5 star champagne (on Bashir, Julian Bashir to get him to his level 100 equipment)
    3 star sensor
    3 star portal pull (Brunt, already immortalised every 3 star in the game so airlocked him for honour)
    40 chronitons
    3 star casing
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    That's pretty good. I just got 20 chrons, 3 single pulls from the basic pack and some 2* equipment.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last end of gauntlet I got, 20 Chrons, and 3 separate boxes of 3 star trainers.
  • Options
    I was a bit confused on the completion of yesterdays, I finished 11th.

Normally when I finish 25-35th place, I get 7 or 8 rewards, for 11th I got 3? So confused.
    The saving grace: during one of the last matches, I got 2x3* Portal reward, and got a 4* behold from it.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was a bit confused on the completion of yesterdays, I finished 11th.

Normally when I finish 25-35th place, I get 7 or 8 rewards, for 11th I got 3? So confused.

If you finished 11th, you should have received 7 Gauntlet Crate boxes. There is no rank reward that grants 8 boxes.

https://stt.wiki/wiki/The_Gauntlet#Ranked_Rewards

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Snarkiness was rude of me. Apologies.

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    He did not say specifically "eight". "Seven OR Eight" is a conditional phrase using numbers, indicating the lack of certainty the speaker had if it was specifically one or the other. So, if Seven is a possibility, then the conditional statement is accurate.....

Thanks?

• Options
    Dralix wrote: »
    He did not say specifically "eight". "Seven OR Eight" is a conditional phrase using numbers, indicating the lack of certainty the speaker had if it was specifically one or the other. So, if Seven is a possibility, then the conditional statement is accurate.....

Thanks?

I was kind of snarky there. I see it. Apologies.

Scott

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was kind of snarky there. I see it. Apologies.

Accepted. But I'll leave before someone suggests a group hug. :)