Home Engineering Room

Erroneous voyage status on main screen

So its cool that y'all tried to put the status there, but I'm seeing some anomalies.

Had a voyage I ran out of AM on and so I extended. Went and did a few other things in game and then back to the main page and the status of the voyage still showed the System Error logo. Thought maybe I had forgotten to actually extend, so went into the galaxy view, saw I still had AM left and back to the Galaxy screen and it updated that time.

Thinking ok, refresh, whatever, it then happened again an hour later when I went back to the main screen --- saw AM was out and thought that was quick, went back to the galaxy map, still had AM and back to the main screen and the error logo was gone.

Comments

• edited December 2017
    I had this happen as well, it's extremely disconcerting.

I knew I had about 300 AM last night, so I should have about 10 minutes left. I come back after 8 minutes, see "SYSTEM ERROR" and immediately panic, thinking I screwed up my timer or something. Hop into the voyage to see if it's worth refreshing, and it still had 108 AM left.

EDIT: In fact, it just happened again now, I have 193 antimatter left, but it's showing as SYSTEM FAILURE on the galaxy map.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will let the team know !
  • DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    not sure if it's related, but I"m not seeing the status on the main screen up to date, until AFTER I go into the Voyage ... then if you do nothing, and exit back .. THEN it seems to display correctly. Hint: That isn't entirely useful ;) heh
  • Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    I will say I do notice that the countdown on my voyage gets stuck and won't countdown.
  • On my wife's account last night in the Galaxy view it showed a crash while there was still 210 Am remaining, in and out several times still showed same in I actually recalled it.