Home Engineering Room
Options

Game locked after event pack purchase.

Just bought an event pack and my game froze immediately(Hailing Starfleet, no spinning). Restarted after a few minutes and after a normal load the game froze again immediately(same message) upon entering the game itself. Hoping this means the game is trying to resolve a behold that it currently cannot for some reason, even if that's true I still can't play until it can.
Maybe the irony is that we play because we’re Star Trek fans, those hopeful idealists that like to think things will get better when we raise valid concerns about fairness and balance, etc and we forget that DB’s greed openly mocks the values espoused by the franchise they have a license for.
-Lord Wizzlestix I

Comments

• Options
    Several restarts, still locks immediately after loading. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Maybe the irony is that we play because we’re Star Trek fans, those hopeful idealists that like to think things will get better when we raise valid concerns about fairness and balance, etc and we forget that DB’s greed openly mocks the values espoused by the franchise they have a license for.
    -Lord Wizzlestix I
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's another larger thread about this in Engineering already made, you might have better luck looking through there
  • Options
    Yateball wrote: »
    There's another larger thread about this in Engineering already made, you might have better luck looking through there

Posted there as well, but ty.
    -Lord Wizzlestix I
  • Options
    If this happens to you, load up the game in steam or on fb. You'll get your behold and then be able to go on with your business.
    -Lord Wizzlestix I
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are actively working on this, no update yet.
  • Options
    I'm experiencing the same thing. I hope I can participate in the event, but right now I can't do anything.
  • Options
    Me too I hope we get compensated automatically without having to wait for cs
    DB Do-Better II