Home The Bridge
Options

Event pack pull

Saved up a weeks dilithium pocket money for an event pull:

snv64sx7hjcn.png

Got the 5 star event crew and a 5* behold (seven, mosett or shinzon). That’s pretty lucky right? Or have I just been really unlucky in the past?

Now just gotta airlock some folk to make space

Comments

• Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Really good :D
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Siblin wrote: »

snv64sx7hjcn.png

Got the 5 star event crew and a 5* behold (seven, mosett or shinzon). That’s pretty lucky right? Or have I just been really unlucky in the past?

Let me see. I think the last time I even got a Behold ANYWHERE was......

12/06/2017. Super Rare, I took the one I did not have.

Beholds seem to be avoiding me like the Talarian Plague lately.....

Gp40Ytj.jpg

Gp40Ytj.jpg

So, getting the 5* Event Crew PLUS a Be-Gold is awesome. {I did the $10 Dax pack Monday to get her an extra Star, and to try the two Event Ten Pulls. I got two more Satos to go out the airlock to a nice farm in Upstate New York with big open fields where they can run and play with the other excess Crew. I actually had my Sato FF early Friday morning, and Airlocked sent to Upstate New York farm FIVE, including the Community Reward one.}

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Siblin wrote: »

snv64sx7hjcn.png

Wow... I did spend on an event pack and my first pull was Data but I have been wanting Seven since I started playing. Amazing pull
  • Options
    [DB:DB] Deb[DB:DB] Deb ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    DON'T BUY ONE.

After the great things that were said, I went in to buy one. Tablet locked up. Will update post if I can get past "contacting Starfleet"

EDIT: After about 6 hours, I was able to get unlocked. See thread in Engineering.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deb. wrote: »
    DON'T BUY ONE.

After the great things that were said, I went in to buy one. Tablet locked up. Will update post if I can get pasp "contacting Starfleet"

See the thread in engineering.
  • Options

Do the Steam pack, I betcha get a few beholds, and a couple of them begolds.
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    No seven for me but I'll take it!
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    jyjwwuokhcfs.png
    DB: Do Better
  • Options

I hear of this Steam pack often. I am missing something. What's Steam?

:)

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

Scott

Just... just don't go there, if you value the stuff the hides in your wallet. Just...don't :D
  • Options

Scott

Just... just don't go there, if you value the stuff the hides in your wallet. Just...don't :D

So, another place to spend money on the game? But, maybe sometimes better rewards for the exchange of fiat for services?

Scott

• Options

Scott

So, another place to spend money on the game? But, maybe sometimes better rewards for the exchange of fiat for services?

Scott

Of you go there, you will expend even more cash not only on STT, but more games... so... save yourself, your sanity, your wallet, your soul, and don't go there...
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    What's Steam?

Linky
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some days, the portal loves you. Other days you open 8 packs and get honor and schematics. :/
  • Options
    BigstupidgrinBigstupidgrin ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Thinking about pulling... Hope to get one data from the event and another would be nice.

The issues: I think I have a really good chance of at least getting 4x mirror vic, and already have a FF/FE Mirror Tucker. So unless I get Data or a behold the pack doesn't help me much.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

Scott

If you buy a PC game anymore, you pretty much have to get it through Steam. They have great deals on games and it's cloud based so if you sign into your Steam account on another PC you can install and play any game linked to your account there
  • Options
    Yateball wrote: »

Scott

If you buy a PC game anymore, you pretty much have to get it through Steam. They have great deals on games and it's cloud based so if you sign into your Steam account on another PC you can install and play any game linked to your account there

I am already out, then. I am currently playing on library computers at work.....

Scott

Thanx for the info, BTW!!!!!
  • Options

Scott

I am already out, then. I am currently playing on library computers at work.....

Scott

Aww sorry man, the Steam offer is like 10 packs for $10 as opposed to 1 event pack for $10. I'll ask around to see if anyone knows a way to get you it without installing on public computers.
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options

Scott

Scott

Aww sorry man, the Steam offer is like 10 packs for $10 as opposed to 1 event pack for $10. I'll ask around to see if anyone knows a way to get you it without installing on public computers.

Cool. Thanx.

Scott

• Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought 2 event packs. Was planning on buying several to get Vic FF and at least 1 Data. But, my first 2 pulls where Tucker so I stopped. Not wasting any more dilithium on a crew I don't need. Tucker sprinkled in and I would have kept buying but not the first two pulls!
  • Options
    SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    Thinking about pulling... Hope to get one data from the event and another would be nice.

The issues: I think I have a really good chance of at least getting 4x mirror vic, and already have a FF/FE Mirror Tucker. So unless I get Data or a behold the pack doesn't help me much.

I had the same dilemma, given I already have a 1* Tucker. Luckily it worked out for me
  • Options
    I made 6 pulls and got Vic FF and 2 Tuckers I didn't need, no data this is a way to familiar story
  • Options
    THE WEEK OF DA VINCI I HAD TO BUY THE 99.99 PACK THEN WITH THE 10 10X PULLS NO GOLD DA VINCI, I HAD TO PAY 24.99 FOR 3RD STAR THEN DO 17 MORE PULLS TO GET 2 GOLD DA VINCI TO FF HIM...THE WEEK OF MIRROR REED I JUST PLAYED MY A GAME GOT RANK #5 FOR THE STARS ON REED AND STILL 10 PULLS TO FF
  • Options
    IT THROWS 4 4* IN A ROW BUT A GOLD COULD BE ONLY 1 OUT OF 15 PULLS IM A BIG SPENDER AND TOP PLAYER AND DONT MIND THE MONEY AND LOVE THE GAME BUT I DATA OUT OF 10 PULLS IS NOT ASKING FOR TO MUCH I WOULDN'T THINK, I WOULD SPEND MORE WITH LITTLE BETTER ODDS
  • Options
    I'M USING A SAMSUNG PAD I WOULD BUY 10 10X PULLS ALL DAY LONG IF I COULD USE STEAM
  • Options
    I'M USING A SAMSUNG PAD I WOULD BUY 10 10X PULLS ALL DAY LONG IF I COULD USE STEAM

Is the caps lock button stuck on your device :blush:
  • Options
    Wait.. What.. you can buy 10x10 packs on steam any time ?
  • Options
    No, it's available as a DLC, so you can only get it once.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is the caps lock button stuck on your device :blush:

Not saying this is the case but sometimes people use all caps when they can’t see very well