Home The Bridge
Options

Voyages Dilemmas

How is everyone finding doing the dilemmas within Voyages? Currently it seems to be to be very random as to what you get and staying out for a long time doesn't guarantee you anything more than an all answers 30 honor/30 chronitons etc.

Although many are parts 1 [of 2] because of the randomiser we don't see parts 2 -- Would anyone else like to see a more logical order to these dilemmas, whereby they start off with the parts 1 - but then have a much better chance of doing part 2. Or doing Voyages dilemma 1 - part 1 -- Voyages dilemma 2 - part 2? for each of the double dilemma episodes? There is of course a much higher chance of getting good rewards with part 2. But the standalone dilemma episodes [some are secretive parts 1 of 2], chose wisely [such as blowing up the spacestation that's falling onto the planet] and you get rewarded better.

Interested in views on this from other players. Thanks. Maybe STT/DB/Shan could get involved as well

Comments

• Options
    Right now it seems random and make no sense.

I would love to see different rewards depending on what you choose, but it seems no matter the choice it is the same rewards.

I still have never seen a part 2 dilemma despite going 14+, hrs
  • Options
    The longer you stay out, the better the odds seem in getting three choice dilemma's where making the right choice results in getting more honor, more chrons, and a 4* character. If you don't refuel at least once, and stay out for 8 hours, you will not be getting the full benefit. Personally, I refuel at least twice, and stay out for ten to twelve hours unless I need my voyage crew back. This maximizes 5* trainers, chrons, 2*+ items, and the chance at getting one or more 4* crew.
  • Options
    I've managed for first time ever in my 14hr dilemma to pull the top reward of the Gold Replicator Rations chose wisely with the Vorta protecting her against the Dominion

Then the 16hr dilemma was Part 1 of a different story [section 31] and got the 30 chronos/honor 2 star crew card. Amazingly the 18hr dilemma was part 2 of this same story [took the Section 31 agent to sickbay] got 4 star casing.

So it can work having the parts 1 and 2 following each other when one's into the game, probably though a pure fluke of the rng but if it does learn to do parts 1 and 2 when one's been out on voyages so long that's a good sign.
  • Options
    But then my 20hr dilemma was True to the Uniform of which no answer is better than the others - 2star crew [Riker], 30 chronos/30 honor
  • Options
    I did a 48 hour voyage and got multiple part 2s.
  • Options
    It's funny cause all of the Part 2's I've seen (four so far) have never been a followup to any of the dilemmas labelled as "Part 1".

Haven't seen (or at least remembered) the Section 31 part 2, so there's at least five.