Home Engineering Room
Options

Mirror Vic Fontaine's 2* Uniform

edited December 2017 in Engineering Room
Hello Shan.

Question about Mirror Vic Fontaine. Is his 2* uniform supposed to require 2 x 3* Subprocessor? Also, is he not supposed to be a hologram?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    He was not a hologram in the episode
    xnpq98niwo1j.png
  • Options
    Thanks, I'd forgotten that.
    He was not a hologram in the episode
    xnpq98niwo1j.png

• Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they got his clothing messed up.

qszpxrctjdnq.png

zukf5vtlwdv9.png

• Options
    Resorted to replicating those shirts. Not pleased with the builds and that his stats dont reflect the cost to level. Because he will be vault the minute this mega event ends.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I got enough 3* Relays and 3* Subprocessors, I'm gunna go ahead and build his clothings, butt I agree ... the build shouldn't require any 3* cumponents to get a 2* item out ... just like Admiral Kirk's uniform (which got fixed).
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Hope_FHope_F ✭✭✭
    A word on this would have been nice...it's obviously a mistake (replicating a single component of an item should not be more expensive than replicating the whole item). A fix before the next event would have been even nicer...

...those kind of mistakes happen all the time. One would think there would be a learning effect kicking in at a certain point...
  • Options
    It's somewhat moot now.