Home The Bridge

Chapter Eight Reward Crew....

Should I take Clone #4 or the Colonel?

Which Stats combo is most useful?

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Comments

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should go in the Ready Room forum, but it's sort of six of one, half a dozen of the other. Neither is particularly strong. Karr has an "okay" proficiency roll in CMD for Gauntlet, but he's also more difficult to level, whereas Weyoun is easier to level, has higher base stats when FF, but has worse proficiency.

Take a look at these from the crew cost finder and see what you think.

btf49ewxhf0e.jpg
    mn4b8ptk20rp.jpg
    hacxk7qvryhg.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    This should go in the Ready Room forum, but it's sort of six of one, half a dozen of the other. Neither is particularly strong. Karr has an "okay" proficiency roll in CMD for Gauntlet, but he's also more difficult to level, whereas Weyoun is easier to level, has higher base stats when FF, but has worse proficiency.

btf49ewxhf0e.jpg
    mn4b8ptk20rp.jpg
    hacxk7qvryhg.jpg

Leaning towards Clone #4, since I need a Dominion with Diplomacy for a Crit Node somewhere I was the other day......

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭

btf49ewxhf0e.jpg
    mn4b8ptk20rp.jpg
    hacxk7qvryhg.jpg

Leaning towards Clone #4, since I need a Dominion with Diplomacy for a Crit Node somewhere I was the other day......

Scott

That was chapter 8. Clone can't do it on Epic.

btf49ewxhf0e.jpg
    mn4b8ptk20rp.jpg
    hacxk7qvryhg.jpg

Scott

Who am I gonna need there? The only Dominion I have with Dip is like 500 points too low to hit it.

Scott

btf49ewxhf0e.jpg
    mn4b8ptk20rp.jpg
    hacxk7qvryhg.jpg

Scott

Who am I gonna need there? The only Dominion I have with Dip is like 500 points too low to hit it.

Scott

I hope somebody else can chime in here, I don't remember which node it was, it was in passing, and I had no crew that could do it, even if I leveled the clone. IIRC there were 2-3 people who could even do it, period, and one was The Founder.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

Scott

I used Kilana to do it. She was an event crew a few months ago. A 2/4 Kilana is about the same as a 4/4 Weyoun.

I chose Karr because the Hirogen hunting down Dominion amused me. Karr is slightly worse for Voyages but uses a less common skill set. You're more likely to need Weyoun for events since there's probably going to be 4 more versions of him at some point.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • edited December 2017

Scott

The 5* founder I guess
    Colored Tribbles Fleet recruiting now - lvl 30 and above are welcome!

btf49ewxhf0e.jpg
    mn4b8ptk20rp.jpg
    hacxk7qvryhg.jpg

Scott

Scott

I hope somebody else can chime in here, I don't remember which node it was, it was in passing, and I had no crew that could do it, even if I leveled the clone. IIRC there were 2-3 people who could even do it, period, and one was The Founder.

I guess my Founder is why too low and too little Starry for it. That is who I checked there, and it would not even turn it Yellow.....

Scott

• AstrometricsAstrometrics ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

All info can be found on the wiki, you know? It's really easy to check things like this. Just type "Dominion" in the search bar and you'll have a list of Dominion crew.

The answer is Changeling Founder and Kilana are your best bet. Dominion Dukat has a chance as well.

However Captain Who is wrong. Thanks to a bonus of +504 (he is both Dominion and Communicator, +252 each) even 1/4* Clone Weyoun can pass that node on Elite. A 4/4 Weyoun will have no problem critting it.
    "Dance with me. For science."

All info can be found on the wiki, you know? It's really easy to check things like this. Just type "Dominion" in the search bar and you'll have a list of Dominion crew.

The answer is Changeling Founder and Kilana are your best bet. Dominion Dukat has a chance as well.

However Captain Who is wrong. Thanks to a bonus of +504 (he is both Dominion and Communicator, +252 each) even 1/4* Clone Weyoun can pass that node on Elite. A 4/4 Weyoun will have no problem critting it.

Thanx.

{I guess I was not expecting the Wiki to be that up to date. I am used to game Wikis that get updated every decade or so.}

Scott

• {I guess I was not expecting the Wiki to be that up to date. I am used to game Wikis that get updated every decade or so.}

As Amphistaff said, the wiki is kept very up-to-date thanks to the endless - and mostly unrecognised - effort of a lot of players. Seriously, Scott, look at Mirror Data's page and you'll realize how fast the wiki is updated.

This is not to say that the wiki is complete. But checking in the wiki before asking in the forums is usually faster and more reliable (as, in the forums, you'll get people who tell you Weyoun can't pass that node, which is wrong).
  • I guess my Founder is why too low and too little Starry for it. That is who I checked there, and it would not even turn it Yellow.....

By the way, 1/5* Founder at level 100 is guaranteed to pass the node at the highest difficulty, and she has a good chance of critting it - she has a range of 1024-1348 (before the Starbase bonuses) versus a difficulty of 1008. Just saying.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

btf49ewxhf0e.jpg
    mn4b8ptk20rp.jpg
    hacxk7qvryhg.jpg

Scott

Yes Kilana nails it

edited December 2017

I stand corrected, I didn't know the bonus was so high or that he hit it twice.

Maybe I'll bother to try it someday if it proves to be a good farming spot. Meanwhile, I'm going to keep dumping the otherwise useless Weyoun.
  • I stand corrected, I didn't know the bonus was so high or that he hit it twice.

Not to stress that point too much, but that's why a one-minute research on the wiki really makes the difference.
    I guess my Founder is why too low and too little Starry for it. That is who I checked there, and it would not even turn it Yellow.....

By the way, 1/5* Founder at level 100 is guaranteed to pass the node at the highest difficulty, and she has a good chance of critting it - she has a range of 1024-1348 (before the Starbase bonuses) versus a difficulty of 1008. Just saying.

Mine is a LITTLE short of 100, so might be a while on her. But, she will be there someday.....

Scott

• Depends if you have any stars on either of them and what your vaulting strategy is. Me, I have 1/4 Colonel already, and no Weyoun, so right now, I'm leaning toward second star on Karr.
  • Mine is a LITTLE short of 100, so might be a while on her. But, she will be there someday.....

If I may be so blunt, I don't think I care, Scott.

I just wanted to tell you that you were wrong in thinking she doesn't have enough stars. I didn't intend to express any sort of interest in the levelling of your crew.
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With traits Clone 4 did the trick for me
    Mine is a LITTLE short of 100, so might be a while on her. But, she will be there someday.....

If I may be so blunt, I don't think I care, Scott.

I just wanted to tell you that you were wrong in thinking she doesn't have enough stars. I didn't intend to express any sort of interest in the levelling of your crew.

I think I meant to explain why mine seemed to not be able to do it at present.

Have a nice day.

Scott

• Rocpile wrote: »
    Depends if you have any stars on either of them and what your vaulting strategy is. Me, I have 1/4 Colonel already, and no Weyoun, so right now, I'm leaning toward second star on Karr.

I've waited so long to decide that my Karr is now Immortalized via voyages, so I can pick Weyoun instead :smile: .
  • Rocpile wrote: »
    Rocpile wrote: »
    Depends if you have any stars on either of them and what your vaulting strategy is. Me, I have 1/4 Colonel already, and no Weyoun, so right now, I'm leaning toward second star on Karr.

I've waited so long to decide that my Karr is now Immortalized via voyages, so I can pick Weyoun instead :smile: .

opbm6de4w5i3.jpg
  • 4* Kilana or 5* Changeling Founder for that Dominion diplomacy node if not already answered.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    4* Kilana or 5* Changeling Founder for that Dominion diplomacy node if not already answered.

Weyoun can hit it. I only recently recruited first copy of Kilana and have never had Changeling Founder. I cleared every node months ago.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Nice thanks three that can ace it.