Home The Bridge
Options

Recent Offers

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in The Bridge
Could you please pass up the chain that there is a LOT of interest in the "1* for the new 4* Crewmember for $9.99, plus two Ten Pulls of the Event Pack" being an ongoing thing.

That is a great deal for those with lesser amounts to put into the game, and volume makes money, too.

Please and thank you.

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Seconded. This was a welcome addition!
  • Options
    Thirded (even though that’s not a word 🤔) I also would like to see this continue.
  • Options
    Agreed. Good deal, would buy occasionally.

In comparison, I've currently purchased 0 event offers.
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Options
    Definitely a step in the right direction making crew more accessible to those who do not want to spend or just can't afford $50 or $100 getting stars for crew.
  • Options
    Yeah, more options are always good.
    Please keep this kind of offer up.
  • Options
    I support this as well. Such offers are nice as well too hook some new regular spenders. Win/win ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you please pass up the chain that there is a LOT of interest in the "1* for the new 4* Crewmember for $9.99, plus two Ten Pulls of the Event Pack" being an ongoing thing.

That is a great deal for those with lesser amounts to put into the game, and volume makes money, too.

Please and thank you.

Scott

I will pass this along :)
    In the future please make the thread title relevant to the subject you are discussing, thank you :)
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

Please and thank you.

Scott

I will pass this along :)
    In the future please make the thread title relevant to the subject you are discussing, thank you :)

Mea Culpeper!!!!!

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    And Vic was available today for $9.99

Thanx for continuing that offer!!!!!

{The two Ten Pulls both gave me Tucker, which was okay. I went from having no Tucker at the start of Event, to having a Fully Fused Level 80, 3/4 Equipped!!!!!}

Scott