Home The Bridge
Options

So dumb Mega Event question.....

Do the Mega Event Event packs have a chance to drop the mega Crew? {In this case Mirror Picard?}

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    No, the packs only contain the characters identified on the tooltips. There is usually a pack at the very end of the event which features the 5* mega crew as an available option.

Generally, when in doubt, hit the info button on the packs.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, only the 3 featured crew. During the past mega events there have been a sort of catch all theme pack with various event crew including the recurring 5*. Or at least for the Borg mega. The packs may have been different for Klingon and Discovery.

You can also find this information on the wiki.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    No, only the 3 featured crew. During the past mega events there have been a sort of catch all theme pack with various event crew including the recurring 5*. Or at least for the Borg mega. The packs may have been different for Klingon and Discovery.

You can also find this information on the wiki.

I forget that thing every time. My bad!!!!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, the packs only contain the characters identified on the tooltips. There is usually a pack at the very end of the event which features the 5* mega crew as an available option.

Generally, when in doubt, hit the info button on the packs.

I forget that thing, too.

Thanx, Y'all.