Home The Bridge
Options

Voyages: Can you run out of Dilemmas?

Laura PalmerLaura Palmer ✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in The Bridge
Hello everyone. As we all know every 2 hrs. during a Voyage we encouter a dilemma. As there is a finite number of dilemmas (current number on the wiki: 36 dilemmas) -> what happens if you keep a Voyage running? Do the dilemmas simply reappear? Or is there a point (36 dilemmas x 2 hrs. = 3 days) where you encounter no dilemma any more because you have done them all? From my personal experience as of now I have never encountered a dilemma twice during a Voyage ... but maybe they were simply to short.

Comments

• Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. After you exhaust all 35 dilemmas, the Voyage just hits a blank screen and keeps going. You have to recall at that point else it will fail again. It does not continue to accumulate random items along the way.
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also the refills get to be 700-900 DIL every 2 hours
  • Options
    Thank you very much! That means I will keep my Voyage going... 62 hrs. out there but still missing the third dilemmas for Fierce Guinan and Colonel Worf. So I hope they show up soon :-)
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much! That means I will keep my Voyage going... 62 hrs. out there but still missing the third dilemmas for Fierce Guinan and Colonel Worf. So I hope they show up soon :-)

Woah! That’s pretty cool to be out there that long! Stupid luck though that you haven’t got either of the voyage exclusive crew
  • Options
    It's quite fun to be out there so long because you always have this little fear: "What if the Voyage crashes and you loose everything?" :-)

My main motivation for the XXL Voyage is the current Mega Event with the fake and stupid 5* characters from the comics. I have and will not pull a single event pack from this very disappointing Mega Event so I decided to do something more useful with my dilithium. Right now the cost for a refill is getting painful but thanks to Frank I know that the end is near and I will go for it.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is kinda fun. I did a 48 hour one and you’re right. You’re always paranoid you’re gonna crash with no dilithium left
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voyages are the best thing in the game and worth every Dilithium crystal put into it if it gets the nerf bat it may longer be the case I hope DB decide not to "rebalance" it and let us to continue to pump Dilithium into the feature
  • Options
    So approximately how much dilithium have you spent to run that long?
  • Options
    If you are a long time player with 200+ frozen and ~190 in your crew the purple cards you get from voyages are mostly honor points. The purple replicator rations are really the worthwhile item from voyages. When you get 40-50 purple replicator rations its economical to call the voyage back after 8-10 hours.

I usually run my maxed out 5* ship along with 12 immortalized 5* cards for free for 6-8 hours.
  • Options
    Laura PalmerLaura Palmer ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Wow, I'm literally getting *** in the last minutes. After 2d 22h 34m I wanted to do one last revive to make it to the final 3d mark ... and the game does not react to it. If I click "Okay" at the Purchase Confirmation nothing happens. CS is informed, screenshots are made. Let's see how this ends :-(