Home Engineering Room
Options

Still getting premature "antimatter low" warning on Voyages

It's happened twice now. I knew I had plenty of antimatter, but I got the red warning notification that my ship was in peril. When I clicked on the Voyage, it showed I still had enough antimatter to make it home. I recalled the first ship and it came home fine, with all rewards. I've just now recalled the second and I'm sure it will be fine also. But I thought I'd flag the issue in case others are also experiencing it.
"There are two types of beings in the universe - those who dance, and those who do not."

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a "System Failure" notice on the Voyages icon on the Galaxy Map screen, but when I went in, I still have 150 AM remaining. Something tells me they maybe have set it up so that it alerts you before the event occurs? In the case of AM expiring, if that's true, that could be really helpful for people who don't want to spend dilithium to refill.

On a non-related issue, I've also notice that the icon on the main screen doesn't always show dilemmas or system failures until after you go to the Galaxy Map and back again. I had a dilemma earlier today that I didn't discover until about an hour after the fact.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    You're quite right, Data - it was "System Failure" and not "AM low". I couldn't remember. I agree it would be helpful, but it would be better if it didn't scare you into thinking you either had to abandon the mission or pour more dilithium into it. :smiley:

And re: your non-related issue - I've had the same thing.
    "There are two types of beings in the universe - those who dance, and those who do not."
  • Options
    After the last update my galaxy screen constantly shows, „voyage failed“ with at least 200 antimatter left.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Veleia wrote: »
    It's happened twice now. I knew I had plenty of antimatter, but I got the red warning notification that my ship was in peril. When I clicked on the Voyage, it showed I still had enough antimatter to make it home. I recalled the first ship and it came home fine, with all rewards. I've just now recalled the second and I'm sure it will be fine also. But I thought I'd flag the issue in case others are also experiencing it.

I think it's intentional so that people have a chance to react before it runs out. I actually appreciate that!
  • Options
    Data1001 wrote: »
    I had a "System Failure" notice on the Voyages icon on the Galaxy Map screen, but when I went in, I still have 150 AM remaining. Something tells me they maybe have set it up so that it alerts you before the event occurs? In the case of AM expiring, if that's true, that could be really helpful for people who don't want to spend dilithium to refill.

On a non-related issue, I've also notice that the icon on the main screen doesn't always show dilemmas or system failures until after you go to the Galaxy Map and back again. I had a dilemma earlier today that I didn't discover until about an hour after the fact.

I've been running into voyage warnings not always appearing on the galaxy map Icon also. Usually the first one works, but no more after that.