Home Ready Room
Options

Behold help please for Stranded Odo, Mirror Empress Sato and Mirror Tucker

Hi,

I just got an interesting behold (see above) because I already have Mirror Sato at 3/4 and Mirror Tucker at 2/4.
Only Odo I dont have yet.
Dont think I can get the Mirror Tucker at this event for 120k VP.
So go for FF Mirror Sato?
On the other hand Odo would be my first channeling character which is useful at some missions.

Thanks a lot for your advice!

Best regards
HP

Answers

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm... interesting, indeed. Yeah, I would go with Sato — a 4/4 will definitely come in handy in the next two events. Plus the fact that she's got 3 skills to Tucker's two, makes her more useful for shuttles as well as covering more nodes in next week's Expedition hybrid.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    If it was me, I'd take Odo if crew space wasn't too much trouble.

Sato is available from Voyages, so you can almost guarantee if you took the 4th star she'd appear the next day :lol:
    Tucker exists in packs, and having him at 3/4 is not much better than 2/4.
    Odo is a changeling, but I'd check on the wiki to make sure he can pass a node somewhre on a mission before I made a final decision.
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it was me, I'd take Odo if crew space wasn't too much trouble.

Sato is available from Voyages, so you can almost guarantee if you took the 4th star she'd appear the next day :lol:
    Tucker exists in packs, and having him at 3/4 is not much better than 2/4.
    Odo is a changeling, but I'd check on the wiki to make sure he can pass a node somewhre on a mission before I made a final decision.

Normally I'd agree with you — Stranded Odo is definitely more useful for me in day-to-day than the other two (who will go back into the freezer after this mega-event). But odds are good that they won't FF either one of those in the next 2 weeks, so they can get immediate use out of a FF Sato. Then if she's not used after that, it's an easy move to just send her to cryo.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    I guess it depends who's available in crew already. Sato isn't that far ahead of other DIP Mirror cards I have already, so I'm biased against her. Plus I've thrown her out (only ever non-imm SR airlocked) and I've thrown out 3 of her since :sweat_smile:
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    Thanks a lot guys!
    Great input and discussion!

Went with Sato.
    Im only playing for about 2 weeks so a 4/4 that is useful in the next events is great.
    My voyages only last about 2.5 hours so it will be a long time until Sato dropping often there.

Best regards
    HP