Home The Bridge
Options

Mirror Barclay

We want this guy in game, right? Even as a 2* or 3*. I’m just imagining this scenario with gun show Picard slowly killing him with an extended phaser blast, and then turning to Riker and Troi to say:

“I like my broccoli...roasted.”

First Officer - Task Force April
Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    2*. We have no mirror 2*.

...But 2* male humans non-Starfleet are useless.
  • Options

Correct but pointless. Mirror Barclay is Starfleet. Mirror Barclay could easily get in the Mon/Wed/Fri cadet challenge.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    Any male human 2* is pointless as all you need are females for cadet missions. 3* male humans are even more pointless in the weekend cadet missions.
  • Options
    I didn't know mirror universe people counted as Starfleet. Good to know.

Are there mirror universe characters that Could be 1 or 2 star?
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I didn't know mirror universe people counted as Starfleet. Good to know.
    They don't all, just so you know. Mirror Jen, for instance isn't Fleet. Neither are Sisko or Jadzia.
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭

Correct but pointless. Mirror Barclay is Starfleet. Mirror Barclay could easily get in the Mon/Wed/Fri cadet challenge.

Actually, if you use Kira for Sec, you still need a 2* Starfleet Sec (I use Worf) to cover all of the days. If I am not mistaken, Mirror Barclay is Security, so he would work perfectly as a replacement for Worf. Besides, I would like to have the character available anyway.
  • Options
    I use Yar for Starfleet.
  • Options
    Any male human 2* is pointless as all you need are females for cadet missions.

2* Security is the only exception, as there is no good Starfleet Alien Woman for that slot.

More character choice for the Cadet missions is a good thing and more choice in general is a good thing. Moreover, it would be nice to have some 2* Mirror crew.
    "Dance with me. For science."