Home Engineering Room
Options

Bug or exploit?

Ok, da hell is this?
4 crew when you only can had 3?
azhpxjt20m87.png
2 of the same crew in this case Commando Crusher?
ejkbvwnjwfaz.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    RaijinmeisterRaijinmeister ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    ig6rv60juq30.png
    Update:
    The Troy in the borg sphere was granting the evasion and the shield.
  • Options
    The ship with 4 crew is not available in the Captain Division only the Admiral division. Check the number of stars on the ship. $ star ships are 3 crew, 5 star are 4. And if you have multiples of a crew, you should be able to put more than one on the ship.
  • Options
    Ok, da hell is this?
    azhpxjt20m87.png
    ejkbvwnjwfaz.jpeg

The Borg Sphere you see there has 4 crew slots, not 3. It's neither bug nor exploit, just a powerful ship - the only one that can rival the 1-shot special D'deridex.
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    Ok, da hell is this?
    azhpxjt20m87.png
    ejkbvwnjwfaz.jpeg

The Borg Sphere you see there has 4 crew slots, not 3. It's neither bug nor exploit, just a powerful ship - the only one that can rival the 1-shot special D'deridex.

Ah, so is a pay to win crap? Good.

But yet I saw many times ships without any crew in the queue.

And this seems to be an old problem.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, da hell is this?
    azhpxjt20m87.png
    ejkbvwnjwfaz.jpeg

Ah, so is a pay to win crap? Good.

But yet I saw many times ships without any crew in the queue.

And this seems to be an old problem.

The Sphere was available not just for purchase, but as an Arena reward for several weeks.
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also if the person has two Commando Crushers on their roster they could put both of them on their ship. It's uncommon to see duplicate crew but it happens. That Crusher happens to have an excellent arena ability so it's not too surprising that someone leveled a duplicate.
  • Options
    I'm having an old problem start again, my arena battles are often taking an extremely long time to load and then I'm not getting credit for them. this has already happened twice today. this is the first time I've posted and am not used to using the forum's so I hope I'm posting this in the right place.
  • Options
    just played my last battle arena round it took 9 of them to get my fifth credit for my daily missions, and the tenth round was also a 0 credit.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    just played my last battle arena round it took 9 of them to get my fifth credit for my daily missions, and the tenth round was also a 0 credit.

Please contact our Support Team for this, thank you!