Options

100 x 90k credit pull results

[BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
Thanks to Captain DanPmk for the data

Here is his results from 100x 90k credit pulls
iac5on3grysr.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Wow.. if that's all in one go, dude be saving credits, dude be spending credits ! Lol

If all in one go, I'd say that player got a bit Boned.. would have expected a few more 3* characters and at least 1x4* or 1x5* out of 100 continuous pulls.

It's not so surprising if this is over the course of a few months or a year.. just the way my logic works but doing a massive amount all in one go should be more likely to yeild a big prize.
    (I know that's not scientific, is just how I think based on my user experience)

Very interesting data.
    Thank you both.
  • Options
    Look at all them 0's... which means yet another RNG chance % of less than .01 to get something meaningful. Just like Gauntlet, Dabo, 4* components from missions, Proficieny rolls, etc etc etc. And yet again, no posting by DB of the odds. F'n DB man, what a joke of a company. I hope CBS is raking THEM over the coals for the licensing cost of having the Star Trek theme!
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at all them 0's... which means yet another RNG chance % of less than .01 to get something meaningful. Just like Gauntlet, Dabo, 4* components from missions, Proficieny rolls, etc etc etc. And yet again, no posting by DB of the odds. F'n DB man, what a joke of a company. I hope CBS is raking THEM over the coals for the licensing cost of having the Star Trek theme!

Well, the infobox mentions that only crew drop at 4* and 5* rarity from the basic portal. So most of those zeroes should be expected. Actually, I'd say all of them should be - 4* and 5* crew from the basic portal should be rare. But OP managed to get something that isn't supposed to drop, so well done.