Home The Bridge
Options

It can happen: Colonel Worf at 6 hours

ydattqxnjzdx.png

Somehow, I managed to pull Champion of the People three times in a row.

Comments

• Options
    (OPA) Major Herps(OPA) Major Herps ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    vqGeMsr.gif
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!
  • Options
    I've been trying for ages to get either Guinan or Colonel Worf. So far no luck :(
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! I need him to complete the set.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations, I hate you :)

(Just kidding on the second part)
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can’t get past part one on either of them. I’ve even gone 24 hours a couple of times trying. I was doing at least a couple of refreshes every single voyage. Now I am doing zero refreshs. If I don’t have parts one and two by the eight hour point then I won’t refresh. I can usually hit eight hours without a refresh but sometimes only seven.
  • Options
    Ace BoogieAce Boogie ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Congratulations!!! Just got part 2 at 10hrs and I have very little faith that I will get him. Wouldn’t be surprised if 1000 dil later I’m SOL.

Good God! I just checked the wiki and it looks like Colonel Worf isn’t a variant of Worf? Is this true? It’s his grand pappy so he won’t give a bonus?
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ace Boogie wrote: »
    Congratulations!!! Just got part 2 at 10hrs and I have very little faith that I will get him. Wouldn’t be surprised if 1000 dil later I’m SOL.

Good God! I just checked the wiki and it looks like Colonel Worf isn’t a variant of Worf? Is this true? It’s his grand pappy so he won’t give a bonus?

Yep, he is to TNG/DS9 Worf as T'Mir is to T'Pol. So, no — probably won't ever provide a bonus in a Worf event.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"