Home The Bridge
Options

Positive Player Support post

I send tickets with some regularity and recently have been pleasantly surprised at the first response speed and the willingness to really read/comprehend an issue and come to a resolution.

So I'd like to send out a thanks to the support peeps because I know you have the most thankless job dealing with a lot of unhappy things.
"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"

Comments

• Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    I send tickets with some regularity and recently have been pleasantly surprised at the first response speed and the willingness to really read/comprehend an issue and come to a resolution.

So I'd like to send out a thanks to the support peeps because I know you have the most thankless job dealing with a lot of unhappy things.

Seconded while I may gripe from time to time on bugs or artwork of late I cannot fault CS and their willingness to go above and beyond at times especially having to deal with one of the continuum's biggest pita. I wish good luck to those who recently left DB and to the hard working reps that stayed and dealed with the never ending influx of tickets and wish them all a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and a Happy New Year 🖖🏻
  • Options
    I’m 3/3 on satisfied support tickets as well. They have always been quick to answer and resolve any issues I’ve reported.

I’ve often wondered if higher VIP levels get placed into a special support queue.
  • Options
    They have been very nice every time I had a reason to contact them.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had one early ticket that I don't think was fully resolved, but in retrospect was probably my inexperience and my fault. Even then, the support team was excessively patient and kind and truly seemed to want to fix the issue. Other issues have been overly-well resolved with resolutions that exceed necessity. One in particular was solved within an hour. I say the support team is wonderful. Merry Christmas to them all.
  • Options
    I’ve been treated well by all at DB. Nice people...I’ve not been treated well at the confounded Dabo wheel...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't had any problems with CS. Had one issue take a lot longer than usual, but that was amidst the backup time and was a minor issue so to be expected.
    Had one recently where the agent forgot to attach the chrons to the mail, that was funny. He fixed it later though, no harm done.
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    They've always been helpful to me as well, very willing to offer compensation too, which is a nice touch (and honestly not to be expected...most larger developers will give you peanuts for compensation).
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    My luck has been hit or miss. The last ticket was handled well though slowly.
  • Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    My luck has been hit or miss. The last ticket was handled well though slowly.

This has been my experience. Takes 4-5 days to resolve but am usually happy with the resolution.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only ever submitted two tickets. One I later recinded once I realized it was a mistake I made on my end; the other was a fleet-wide issue that, while it took a few weeks, eventually was resolved. I would say they did a great job.