Home The Bridge
Options

Solved: how the Temporal Anomaly Crisis would be resolved

edited December 2017 in The Bridge
DB would be bankrupt! In that case i hope the timelines are never fixed :wink:

Comments

• Options
    Low-quality s**tpost with clickbait to make it worse: 0/10.

Dude, its just a joke! Take a chill pill!
  • Options

I can assure you that even when I take a chill pill my capacity for evaluation remains top-notch.

But no, seriously, I just don't think that you have any sort of point. DB can easily finish the campaign (in Episode whatever) and "mend the timeline" without having to close the game or stop events or whatever (which, by the way, would not "bankrupt" them).

I don't know. I'd find this joke funny if I saw a glimmer of truth behind it.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    edited December 2017

I can assure you that even when I take a chill pill my capacity for evaluation remains top-notch.

But no, seriously, I just don't think that you have any sort of point. DB can easily finish the campaign (in Episode whatever) and "mend the timeline" without having to close the game or stop events or whatever (which, by the way, would not "bankrupt" them).

I don't know. I'd find this joke funny if I saw a glimmer of truth behind it.

Well thats fine if you dont get it... but cussing wont solve anything...my apologies if I'm being like...
    z000zbvj0nvv.gif
    ^this guy^ (not mister tricorder)...but I thought it was...
    o79fd1xr5fk6.gif
  • Options
    Well thats fine if you dont get it... but cussing wont solve anything...

There is nothing to be solved here. Hence there's nothing that cussing can solve, but that's for the mere absence of problems ;)

But hey, friends like before, right? Don't forget to give me the other cheek, as Jesus commanded.

(I don't want your cloak).
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Well thats fine if you dont get it... but cussing wont solve anything...

There is nothing to be solved here. Hence there's nothing that cussing can solve, but that's for the mere absence of problems ;)

But hey, friends like before, right? Don't forget to give me the other cheek, as Jesus commanded.

(I don't want your cloak).

Haha...there is a reason I didn't mark it. And your sure you don't want my cloak-ing device?
  • Options

Somebody's been drinking their haterade.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Trust me. As someone who was one of the ones directly LIED TO when a game folded, you do NOT want the Crisis resolved......

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

Trust me. As someone who was one of the ones directly LIED TO when a game folded, you do NOT want the Crisis resolved......

Scott

MAA?
  • Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »

Scott

MAA?

You also got took?

Scott

Real life Tweets from their Twitter Liaison:

"This game is going nowhere."
    "We have Season Three mapped out already."
    "This game is going to go on for years."
    "We have the next ten Special Ops planned already."

A week later:

"The game will be closing at the end of September 2016."
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

Scott

MAA?

You also got took?

Scott

A week later:

Yeah I actually know someone who worked there. Some of the employees were caught off guard when Disney pulled the plug, not just on MAA but EVERY game they had including Infinity. I got to peek at some of what they were planning for the SOs and it just made me more sad that we were never going to see it. They were actually going to finish off the original New Mutants too.

Sigh. I miss MAA. Best gameplay of any freemium game I've seen so far.
  • Options

Scott

MAA?

You also got took?

Scott

A week later:

Yeah I actually know someone who worked there. Some of the employees were caught off guard when Disney pulled the plug, not just on MAA but EVERY game they had including Infinity. I got to peek at some of what they were planning for the SOs and it just made me more sad that we were never going to see it. They were actually going to finish off the original New Mutants too.

I played that game every day I had internet access. I borrowed my Cousin's laptop at my Uncle's one Sunday to finish getting Howard the Duck.

I told people in the Forums when they did Chapter Eleven and Twelve of Season Two the way they did them, that is was a bad sign. I got called Chicken Little. Trust me. ANY game that goes from charging large amounts for Ingame Currency to GIVING it away in big chunks for completing simple Tasks, is going somewhere.

Especially when they dropped something like 90% of their staff in one chunk.......

Scott

Sorry for the derail, OP. Some of us might still be a little bitter!!!!!!

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

Scott

MAA?

You also got took?

Scott

A week later:

I played that game every day I had internet access. I borrowed my Cousin's laptop at my Uncle's one Sunday to finish getting Howard the Duck.

I told people in the Forums when they did Chapter Eleven and Twelve of Season Two the way they did them, that is was a bad sign. I got called Chicken Little. Trust me. ANY game that goes from charging large amounts for Ingame Currency to GIVING it away in big chunks for completing simple Tasks, is going somewhere.

Especially when they dropped something like 90% of their staff in one chunk.......

Scott

Sorry for the derail, OP. Some of us might still be a little bitter!!!!!!

Actually its kinda on point with the OP in a way despite the click-bait title that he should ask forgiveness for.

MAA had a very similar premise. When this game does end I hope they give it a better ending that something that shows the guys who wrote it needed therapy and meds.