Home Ready Room
Options

Behold help - AoS Crusher, Crell Moset, Dark Ages McCoy

bkbroilerbkbroiler ✭✭
edited December 2017 in Ready Room
OTRSZi6.png

This is a tough one. My instinct is to go with AoS Crusher, but they all seem to be pretty good characters. And all medical!

Comments

• Options
    arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Do you care about gauntlet? If so and you are weak in med there I'd go with Moset but if not AOS Crusher is great too but not a strong in gauntlet. I don't have McCoy so if it was me I might grab him just to have the trifecta.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have crusher FFFE and she is solid MED, shuttles or voyages. Not as good as Mobile Dr or Dr Culber but still decent. A good behold imho and I would take any one of them, but given next weeks event having Crusher as featured crew I would probably go with her.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    bkbroilerbkbroiler ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I do care about Gauntlet, but I just got a 4th shuttle and I'm trying to staff that up and get my voyages past 4 hours, so I guess I'm just looking for the strongest character.
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    I have crusher FFFE and she is solid MED, shuttles or voyages. Not as good as Mobile Dr or Dr Culber but still decent. A good behold imho and I would take any one of them, but given next weeks event having Crusher as featured crew I would probably go with her.

Jim
    Hmmmm. That's a good point. That might be what tips me into Crusher! Love having that featured crew.
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    What a nice Medical Behold. I would go with Crell Moset for Gauntlet. With better Gauntlet team you can get really nice characters and rewards. 1 star doesn't make a huge difference until you get them multiple stars and in many cases a 4 star super rare better in voyages.
  • Options
    I'd go with Crusher both for this week's event and for the longterm in voyages & shuttles. Even at 1* she'll help a bunch at any level you get her to, since she'll give bonus on reward nodes. Moset is good in gauntlet but will quickly hit walls of Phloxes and Sulans, and won't be featured in events like Crusher or Bones.

+ biased towards the AoS getups. :)
  • Options
    Thank you all! Moset was tempting, but because of the upcoming event I decided to go with Crusher.

And I agree with For The Many, I love those outfits.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    For voyages, look at the secondary stats. All of them have Diplomacy.

Crell has science, most medics have science, and many have diplomacy, he won't give that extra medic boost if your primary skill is medicine.

If you don't have any medics with command, go with AOS Crusher. When medicine is up as a primary or secondary skill, you can put her in a command position and get the medicine up.

If you don't have sec, then go with Bones.

If medicine is not up, then AOS has better medicine for voyages, but Bones is a better all rounder.

I would go with AOS crusher.
  • Options
    For voyages, look at the secondary stats. All of them have Diplomacy.

Crell has science, most medics have science, and many have diplomacy, he won't give that extra medic boost if your primary skill is medicine.

If you don't have any medics with command, go with AOS Crusher. When medicine is up as a primary or secondary skill, you can put her in a command position and get the medicine up.

If you don't have sec, then go with Bones.

If medicine is not up, then AOS has better medicine for voyages, but Bones is a better all rounder.

I would go with AOS crusher.

I only have Bridge Officer Troi for medicine and command, and I need command, so that's good confirmation! Thank you.