Home Engineering Room
Options

„Player not found“ - Issues to invite a player to squad and promote to squad leader

Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in Engineering Room
I tried passing squad leadeship to another squad member, but when i hit the button „promote to squad leader“ nothing happened.

Tried it for all other 3 squad members and it worked fine.

Then i dismissed the player from squad, hoping it would fix it, but when i hit the re-invite button nxt to the player it says: „player not found“.

zivilfakr906.jpeg

k9fqpl20h8dk.jpeg

•SSR Delta Flyers•

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has the player in question recently registered their account maybe?
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Has the player in question recently registered their account maybe?

I need to ask. To clarify, you mean the player set up an email and password in game recently, right? The player himself is playing since March 2017,
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, either email and password or via Facebook Connect.
    I would submit a ticket as well if you have not already done so.
  • Options
    Yes, either email and password or via Facebook Connect.
    I would submit a ticket as well if you have not already done so.

Thank you for reaching back so fast. I ll ask.

Should i submit the ticket, or the player which is affected?

And if the affected player had recently registered, whats the work around?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be best for the player affected to submit the ticket and explain the situation.
    This will allow PS to look into the issue and help with a potential workaround.
  • Options
    It would be best for the player affected to submit the ticket and explain the situation.

Thank you.

Considering, event starts in 2 days and time of current ticket replies, its prob faster to disband the squad and let it set up new by the affected member. I ll tell him to submit a ticket regardless.

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options

I am that player. Playing since at least October 2016, email not changed in-game ... logged into this forum first time in October 2017, different email address.

All the other players in the Squad are on iOS, I'm using Android, or so I understand
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you.

Considering, event starts in 2 days and time of current ticket replies, its prob faster to disband the squad and let it set up new by the affected member. I ll tell him to submit a ticket regardless.

You will find that response times are now much quicker as the backlog of tickets has been dealt with.
    I am glad to know that disband the Squad is a work around.