Home The Bridge
Options

New Temporal Agent Daniels

YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
New in packs today, hadn't heard anything going in... Anyone have stats on this new 5*?

Comments

• Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Science stats for non-Gauntlet adventures
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet stats.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Too bad he has leprosy.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    @eXo | SilverRose

I was wondering if that is a comment about that WWII temporal battle? At the end Daniels was back to normal and alive.

Edit:
    Never mind I just saw the artwork for the pack with him in it.
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Nice stats unfortunately he is in a pack with Captain Scott... Would probably try if there was any other legendary offered.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya as sad as it is, I like Scott. But, that is probably the first legendary that gets cryoed.
  • Options
    Too bad I have half of this pack already FF.
  • Options

All the 4*s ? (Which is the most likely pull)
  • Options

All the 4*s ? (Which is the most likely pull)

Yes, all of the 4* crew in this pack are FF for me.
  • Options
    I'm glad to see Daniels added but this is probably the worst 3+3 pack I've seen. Not too thrilled about his artwork either.

I'll hope a 4* version of him in blue ent uniform will appear at some point.
  • Options
    Can someone please call this man a doctor....

v94dtj7om4aq.png
    "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"
  • Options
    He’s fine... just dirty... they have no need for bathing in the far future...
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

Immortalized: 140 x 5*, 221 x 4*, 74 x 3*, 47 x 2*, 27 x 1*
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fine, he's a doctor.

I don't see how that fixes his 'beauty marks'.
    That was so awful it made me laugh.
  • Options
    Fine, he's a doctor.

I don't see how that fixes his 'beauty marks'.
    These comments are why I come here lol!

• Options
    Sigh at FFing my Captain Scott a long time ago. He'll be my first and only 5* I'll actually freeze.

Daniels is really good; have all of the 4* crew in that pack immortalized already so I can't really justify going for it.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tempted by Daniels, but as I have all the SR crew FFFE, and not wanting to pull Scotty its an easy pass for me. At least with the "Best Chance" packs, they aren't limiting you (by having a fully fused selection for the other crew).

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    AHSOG2AHSOG2 ✭✭✭
    Did anyone actually pull a Daniel yet? Or is this another one like Muskateer La Forge where he doesn't actually drop?
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh at FFing my Captain Scott a long time ago. He'll be my first and only 5* I'll actually freeze.

Daniels is really good; have all of the 4* crew in that pack immortalized already so I can't really justify going for it.

Aaaaaaaand, this is why honor rates for crew dismissal are too small and discourage buying packs.

Now, if crew dismissed from featured packs granted 10x the honor while the packs were featured, you wouldn't feel so screwed by dupes and could risk buying a few packs.
  • Options
    Did anyone actually pull a Daniel yet? Or is this another one like Muskateer La Forge where he doesn't actually drop?

Someone of my fleet did, first try.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•