Home Ready Room
Options

Best Characters For Arena (Admiral Division)

I was wondering what the best characters for Arena were. I have a Ushaan Archer& Suliban Reed benchmarked for when I unlock a ship with the positioning ability. FF'ed they provide a bonus of +11 Acc/+11 Evade respectively, way bit for me to go until they are FF'ed but that's the goal!

Comments

• Options
    [RotP] Scoustar[RotP] Scoustar ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    EDIT - Missed the Admiral Division bit!!

Find your highest rarity FF crew that meet the right criteria for the ship you want to fly, and go from there.

I find it's best to have a mix of Attack, Accuracy and Evasion.

I'm pretty sure Rura Penthe Reid is one of the top dogs. If you're cloaking then Klaa is pretty good at 4*, but if you're not then go with Reid if you have him.
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    TS199TS199 ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    He seems ok? I can't tell the difference between him & Kor (I think it's Kor, +9 with cloak). I'm after the 5* alternatives (in due time)

Ideally any +8 or higher with an ability, or +10 for attack without an ability of they exist... I can counter the lack of abilities with crit chance bonus characters.
  • Options
    Rura pente reed is solid for attack and defense. Klaa is good for attack only but needs a +crit enabler because his duration is so short. Someone like ardra or 7 of 9, acc + crit rating.

Depends on the ship you are running mostly. In a cube ff Locutus and ff arachnia Janeway crush face together.

Locutus is extremely strong ff period in any ship. With mostly supers I am assuming your best bet would be bounty. Something like klaa or assimilated tuvok, 1701 dax, ardra, mirror phlox.
  • Options
    What would be the best crew for the I.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701?
    Live long and prosper.
    Not a Native English speaker - be lenient toward me
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard Chaotica is pretty cool with 400% damage, and I am using T'Kuvma now as well with 375% damage. Frank Hollander is a 350% damage left-over I'm still using as well, and also Scientist Degra with phase charging for 400% damage as well.

I still need to get that final star on Rura Penthe Reed and I have to level him. Also Nipple Kirk (Platonian) is not bad. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Captain Killy FF provides +10 Attack & 400% damage with a -3 Evasion penalty and a 6 second duration
  • Options
    AMDGAMDG ✭✭✭
    Bounty and the mega event crew ( Surak, Ruafo and Bell Bashir ) plus the Duras sisters are enough for top 100. Easy as pie even for a f2p like me.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krayton with two Killy’s, Yarnek and Admiral Janeway. I can get ranked number one a few times a day
  • Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I have found if you have good timing, plus a bit of luck of course, you can reach all the way up to the # 1 Ranking without having the most prized Crew (e.g., Captain Killy) for Starship Battles. I most recently did so earlier today using an IKS T'Ong and the following 4 characters:
    First Officer Burnham (1/5*)
    Kahless the Unforgettable (5/5*)
    Locutus of Borg (5/5*)
    Mirror Bashir (1/5*)

8xzo6wnivpee.jpg

• Options
    AMDGAMDG ✭✭✭
    I saw once my setup on 3rd place, so it's easy even for a f2p.