Home Make It So!
Options

New offer type (double up legendary crew)?

Just spitballing here.

I'm looking at my legendary crew (59 of them, 30 of them at level 100 and FE). Most of them are between 1 and 3 stars and was wondering if what everyone thinks of a new offer type where the game would randomly pick one of your legendary crew and give you the double up offer of an extra star and the gear to equip them to level 50.

Naturally an offer like that would be more beneficial to someone who only has a handful of legendary crew for the game to randomly select one.

Comments

• Options
    It would probably be very popular.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    They could just offer legendary citations for money?
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see the point of all the gear to 50 if you already have them FE and adding one star to a 1/5* character doesn't make much of a difference to the stats.

If the deal was $5 or $10 for double your crew member I would probably take it every time.

That said, a good Idea but I would like to not have the gear and get chronos, dil or credits instead.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purrhaps one for just the star and not the equipment (half-price)?
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    The second star on a 1/5 really doesn't add much of anything. It's like barely even 30 or 40 base points even on the primary stat. It doesn't really start to pick up until the 4th and 5th. Which is why I never do it.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    A star is a star, lol. Some day you will have five stars, and yes of course, one star has to be the second star. :D
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")