Home Engineering Room

[solved]Mirror Crusher and Mayweather’s Possible Issues

Zann Calcore (ISA)Zann Calcore (ISA) ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in Engineering Room
This may be just me missing something extremely obvious as I have done before, but in case not, I thought I should point this out, seeing as how as far as I can tell, no one else has brought it up yet. Both Mirror Crusher and Mayweather are now available and we can see their starting levels and Traits in the event information area; however, there seems to be one glaring absence for both characters. They’re both missing the Trait Terran Empire. Both are part of the Terran Empire, just as they’re both from the Mirror Universe and both part of Starfleet and just as their regular counterparts are part of the Federation. Well, actually regular Mayweather isn’t but you get the idea. The point is, they should both have that trait and seem to not. I don’t have either crew member myself, so does anyone that owns them know for sure that that Trait is missing or is it just a glitch in the info page? If not, could someone please add that trait to them both please.
Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.

Comments

• Looks like they subbed "Mirror Universe" in for Terran Empire. This may be the way the story read in the comic, I have no idea, but it looks deliberate.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • You are right: Mirror Crusher and Mayweather MUST get the Terran Empire Trait.
    Live long and prosper.
    Not a Native English speaker - be lenient toward me
  • Likewise Mirror Dax and Vic should lose the Terran Empire trait.
  • Looks like they subbed "Mirror Universe" in for Terran Empire. This may be the way the story read in the comic, I have no idea, but it looks deliberate.

It seems more like a mistake, since we have several other similar characters without this issue, such as Mirror Picard, Mirror Reed, Mirror Archer, Mirror T’Pol, Mirror Data, etc. They all have both Terran Empire and Mirror Universe. Also, when they changed things by adding Mirror Universe they actually stated that it was a trait given to all Mirror universe crew members in addition to any other traits they might have.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Brunt, FCA wrote: »
    Likewise Mirror Dax and Vic should lose the Terran Empire trait.

At first glance I’d probably agree with you. It seems like they’re saying that Jadzia and Vic are part of the Terran Empire. This could be another mistake, as it probably is, through false assumptions, or it could be that DB has decided that Jadzia and Vic were working with the rebellion part time or on behalf of the Empire, lol. I suppose this is entirely plausible for Vic, since all we really know of him is that he was a mercenary/smuggler/thief type working with Ezri and Brunt and that he hated Bashir. We really never got enough info on details like that; whether the rebellion was actively funded or working with the Empire or somehow at odds with them as well as the KCA. Who knows? All in all, it’s probably just a mistake.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have let the designers know.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Crusher and Mirror Mayweather now both have the Terran Empire trait.