Home The Bridge
Options

Voyage Achievements are awesome...but there is one small problem.

edited December 2017 in The Bridge
I did a 50 hour voyage within the first week the feature was available...so apparently now I gotta do it all over again to get the honor for the length of voyage acheivments...is there anyway @Shan @Black Pebble that the acheivment can reflect the length of my voyages before the new acheivment was added? Similar to how the gauntlet round acheivment didn't start at 0 when players received the new acheivment but at the correct amount of gauntlet rounds completed.

Comments

• Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only "retroactive" achievements have been Captain Level and Immortalized Crew achievements.

Event placement wasn't granted (despite the information being clearly available from the fleet screen).

I wouldn't get your hopes up :-\
  • Options
    This would be a worthy proposal if DB didn't already say that they have no intention of making this achievement retroactive.

But hey, at least the new 4* crew should serve as an incentive for a very long Voyage (as the new crew only drop during part-2 dilemmas, afaik, and a long trip has more chance to present you with these dilemmas).
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    So we have "buy your own achievement" achievement now :)))
  • Options
    This would be a worthy proposal if DB didn't already say that they have no intention of making this achievement retroactive.

But hey, at least the new 4* crew should serve as an incentive for a very long Voyage (as the new crew only drop during part-2 dilemmas, afaik, and a long trip has more chance to present you with these dilemmas).

Drat...great time for me to have made an F2P threat to cs about a major Portal issue...and have to carry out the threat.
  • Options
    Drat...great time for me to have made an F2P threat to cs about a major Portal issue...and have to carry out the threat.

That is the correct course of action.

Besides, it is just my feeling that you can survive without that achievement. For now it just gave out some thousands Honour - which isn't bad, but equally not life-changing.
  • Options
    A fellow fleet member had this guy drop:

q0albbti3900.jpg
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    So we have "buy your own achievement" achievement now :)))

This is exactly what this is. A straight up dil for honor achievement. Why not just let us buy honor with dilithium them? Same difference.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

q0albbti3900.jpg

Did the Fleet member post the details in the "Added to the Wiki" thread?

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    My achievement lost still doesn't show voyages.
  • Options

100% not the topic of this thread. Thanks for the gratuitous attempt to derail the thread.
  • Options

Same, when are they going to show up for everyone?
  • Options
    Alkind Zyn wrote: »

Same here... I hope they show up in 15min...
  • Options
    ELiL wrote: »
    Alkind Zyn wrote: »

Same here... I hope they show up in 15min...

Yesterday Db said that if you had already logged in before the update then you have to wait for a new day for them to show up - basically they are displayed only after a refresh.

I would have thought that today nobody should have the problem, but my guess is that by tomorrow they should be visible.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just closed the app, but it won't connect to reopen. Very busy, I guess with the even start.