Home The Bridge
Options

Question re: Immortalize Your Crew Members Achievement

The wiki only goes up to 350 immortalized crew. Can anyone confirm if the achievement continues past 350? If so, are they still awarding 750 dilithium per 25 crew immortalized?

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Achievements#Immortalize_your_crew_members

Comments

• Options
    350 is the last rung on that achievement, currently.
  • Options
    Doh! Considering that there's now 471 crew, I would think this is due for a refresh/extension?
  • Options
    There's been a discussion in Make it So on this, I think. The consensus seemed to be that it should be extended, but that the number of people this affects is very small so it's likely low on their priority list. I have 251 immortalized personally, and that includes all 1, 2 and 3 star characters. I'd wager I'm in the top 1 or 2 percent of players on that end.
  • Options
    thanks!
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's been a discussion in Make it So on this, I think. The consensus seemed to be that it should be extended, but that the number of people this affects is very small so it's likely low on their priority list. I have 251 immortalized personally, and that includes all 1, 2 and 3 star characters. I'd wager I'm in the top 1 or 2 percent of players on that end.

Its going to be a lot more players as the game ages.
    And I'm betting its higher than the top 1-2% of active players at this point.
  • Options
    Yeah, i'm sure I'm not the only one who started power-leveling 1*/2* crew from voyages just to get dilithum from the achievement.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not just that, but frankly, we have some people who've been playing for almost two years (Convergence Day 2 is next month), though the vault came a few months later. I've only been playing a year and I'm at ~ 225. I imagine I'll be at the 350 sometime next year. I know I'm not alone on that path.