Home The Bridge
Options

Thank you DB for the FREE Will Scarlett

Much Appreciated. <3
“You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai

Comments

• Options
    Oh yes! This made me much happier than it should have! Thank you DB!
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    Most companies aren't in the habit of giving away their product for free at Christmas.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/comment/24174#Comment_24174

I take it back.
    I do, I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Wasn't that great of news for those of us that have him imortalized already.
  • Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    I saw this thread before I saw the in-game message - thanks for letting me know to look for it! :)
  • Options
    + 1
  • Options
    uh, what free Will Scarlett? There's nothing in my game, and I just restarted after seeing this message.

Is this another DB-Discrimination offer? Where is this being offered?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I am only part merry. I accepted the offer and the cursed myself because now I won't get the DYC offer on the Crusher I was going to buy. :(

Silly me. Excitement made me forget.
  • Options
    Just wait, mine took a bit but finally popped up in my inbox a few minutes after relaunching.
  • Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    uh, what free Will Scarlett? There's nothing in my game, and I just restarted after seeing this message.

Check your 'Messages' box.
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭

It should be in your messages, where you can claim it.

If it's not appearing, try contacting support I guess. Others in my fleet can see it as well.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭

bah humbug

bonus VP to you for this event.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB's message system is infamously slow.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭

One of only six legendaries I've managed to fully fuse. Bah humbug!
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB, I protest! I am not a merry man!
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭

One of only six legendaries I've managed to fully fuse. Bah humbug!

Look on the bright side, 1/91st of a leg citation.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you DB.
  • Options
    ah, ok, delayed message rollout. I just got him. Thanks, DB!
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    I too have him maxed but it was free honor and a great surprise for everyone. So I say we'll done and thank you indeed!

This was a very refreshing comment to see.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    Dang you DB. Ty soo much for making my Double up offer pop up on a useless Scarlett (someone I ff/fe, and froze a lone time ago, and never used him since) Since I was saving my dyo for Picard. and Dummy me, hit confirm on email. Im so upset, and now that's less money DB will get since I just deleted Scarlet, and cant use the DYO offer. UGGGGGG, Merry Christmas
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang you DB. Ty soo much for making my Double up offer pop up on a useless Scarlett (someone I ff/fe, and froze a lone time ago, and never used him since) Since I was saving my dyo for Picard. and Dummy me, hit confirm on email. Im so upset, and now that's less money DB will get since I just deleted Scarlet, and cant use the DYO offer. UGGGGGG, Merry Christmas

You could either DYS on next week's Picard or wait until this time on Sunday to claim your reward. You'd miss out on a bit of the shuttle portion (since it'll take at least a few hours to get up to that point total) and the first set of tickets, but you'd have it at 4*s for the last 3 sets.
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭

You know that you'll get another double up offer when you get the Picard from the event starting today right?

No need to be so dramatic.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    Wasn t expecting such a generous gift, considerng how some ppl act here on forum towards DB.

Thank you very much. :)<3
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Cal.me.IshmalCal.me.Ishmal ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I know, It was my fault for hitting confirm. My fault, But I was Double up all the picards. I wanted 2 of him. Now that stupid mail ruined that for me. and such a useless crew with awfull stats.
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    I know, It was my fault for hitting confirm. My fault, But I was Double up all the picards. I wanted 2 of him. Now that stupid mail ruined that for me. and such a useless crew with awfull stats.

You can still get the double up next week right?
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI, wait till this time Sunday and then claim the shuttle rewards. Once you get Picard the offer will pop. Just don't hit claim for 3 days