Home The Bridge

Ad warps, fixed?

MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in The Bridge
Anyone else feel like ads have thankfully gone back to the old mechanism? I'm getting them at a much better rate now, with rare errors. Thanks DB!

Comments

• Not fixed, but the interval is 30 mins.

I still have to watch multiple ads before the RNG god smiles down on me to drop the rewards.
    [QH] Hassinator
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!
  • Interval is definitely back to a reasonable recharge rate.

But in exchange for "more" ad warps, I now have to watch 2 ads to get 1 compensation, which is sleazy AF, if you ask me.

The first ad is ALWAYS for "Nikki Dress Up Girly App," and just defaults back to the previous screen without paying out the mission. Then, you can hit Ad Warp a second time, and get a different ad, which usually does pay off.

I'm grateful for a few more ad warps a day coming back, but I'm deeply distressed if DB thinks this is something they can get passed us as a way of padding their bottom line.... quid pro quo, DB, quid pro quo.

I'm happy to do you one favor, in exchange for one favor. But stop pressing your luck, and get this advertising integration fixed already (even if it means going back to a previous ad network that worked, but which didn't pay you nearly as many pennies per thousand as your new ones)...

• MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's interesting. I do get the 1-for-2 that you mention, but only maybe once per day while the rest work as...advertised.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slightly better, but still broken for me.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Except occasionally having to watch 2 ads it seems to be back to normal for me. No errors
  • For me depends on what ad. Some ads restart the game more often then others.

Sofar that I can remember, these ad gives me problem
    - Back packer
    - Idle Heroes
    - Homescapes

I have a Samsung S4. Might be some android problem.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Some improvement. Intervals are better, but no mute and longer ads and stupid dress up nikki are exceedingly annoying.
    I haven't noticed the non payout ads like you guys have though. But I'm on a custom rom on android. I'll also watch closer to see if I'm just not noticing.
  • The only times I've gotten an ad without a payout, it's been one like Homescapes that has the X available throughout. If you hit that X too early, then it won't give any rewards, even if the video is technically over. As long as I wait five seconds or so after the image settles, I've always been "paid".
  • Ad vids Crashing app/game about 50% of the time. I have been avoiding them completely for over a week, but I thought I would click on a few today just to see. Crash-crash-sucess-crash...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Still busted AF
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    http://tenforwardloungers.freecluster.eu
  • If by fixed you mean that you only get two a day then sure. It's fixed. Still doesn't work on my Ipad. Sent a ticket for it two weeks ago, no response.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    This morning I had to watch a dozen before I got a reward. Maybe that's how DB wants it to work, but I'm just about done with ad warps.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no issues with ad warps anymore. Evidently they're now every half hour throughout the day rather than every 5 minutes until they're not.
  • I get the same 3 results each day:

1) click adwarp - game crashes and I'm back at the tablet home screen.
    2) click adwarp - screen goes black for a moment and then shows the mission travel dialog again.
    3) click adwarp - get an ad and rewards.

These tend to happen in bunches, so I get a few of each before the next batch starts.

It would be nice if they could get the ad feature to settle down.
    Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

We have a few openings left for like-minded Captains!
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    I have no issues with ad warps anymore. Evidently they're now every half hour throughout the day rather than every 5 minutes until they're not.
    Same here. Not sure why this isn't consistently working for everyone?

• Iphone 6S. Got an ad this morning. Have not touched the game for 5 hours. Still do not have my second Ad warp for the day.

Ipad Air. Get ads all day, but when they finish, all I get is a white screen until I kill the app, and restart the game. No rewards.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • [SFW] Quick Claude[SFW] Quick Claude ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    No problem with the amount of ad drops on my iphone 6, only that the ad's end in a blank white screen and me having to force quit the game every other ad.
  • Same here. Three out of five ads end in a blank white screen. Has been doin that for some time now.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes same with me. Then I have to exit and restart the game and try the ad again. It usually works the second time but it is a hassle.
    Let’s fly!