Home Engineering Room
Options

[Solved] Holiday Offer Issue

[QH] He-Who-Meows[QH] He-Who-Meows ✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in Engineering Room
I logged in after the server fix and got one of the standard 99.99 offers, not the Holiday one... Also the 99.99 Mirror Crusher offer was available, even though I had purchased it yesterday. I was logged in before we all got kicked from the server to put in my shared crew (which worked)... Any fixes @Shan ? Anybody else with this issue?

k6l09q680bnf.png
uwx1c3icjbp1.png
Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

Immortalized: 140 x 5*, 221 x 4*, 74 x 3*, 47 x 2*, 27 x 1*

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you force close/restart and see if anything changes?
  • Options
    Tried twice, but no changes to the offers... the countdown on the pop-up offer is at 9:42:20 and the Mirror Crusher one is at 20:45:12...
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

• Options
    The holiday offer is on the main screen not in the Time Portal.
  • Options
    It is a pop-up offer, this is the pop-up offer that I have (on the main screen)... the time portal has the Mirror Crusher offer that should not be available...

• Options
    @Shan , I have also tried a hard reboot of the phone to no avail. I have submitted a ticket (#367422), could you have Support take a look at it? Thank you so much for your help, it is greatly appreciated!

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Support will get to your ticket when they can.
    While I do not have an explanation for the $99 offer, from what I have been told you should see the Holiday Offer once the current "Plunder the Galaxy" offer expires.
  • Options
    Great! Thanks again for the help!