Home Engineering Room
Options

Discounted crew slots - check your dilithium balance

MarqMarq ✭✭
edited December 2017 in Engineering Room
Just sharing my recent experience so you can keep an eye on your dil. I purchased discounted crew slots and ended up with a wrong amout of dilithium remaining.

Comments

• Options
    Hmm, you had me worried. I bought 4x crew slots, but they were the 3,000 variety. I double checked, and the correct amount was deducted.

Maybe there's a bug for the lower amounts?
  • Options
    Update: purchase amounts seem to be fine, but there was an additional involuntary purchase.

Maybe it would be a nice idea that players have direct access to their purchase history when it comes to dilithium?
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marq wrote: »
    Update: purchase amounts seem to be fine, but there was an additional involuntary purchase.

Maybe it would be a nice idea that players have direct access to their purchase history when it comes to dilithium?

Keep in mind that you could have received bonus dil based on your VIP level. If you suspect an actual accidental purchase, check your Apple or Google (or whatever platform you use) account and examine the purchase history from that end.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

Keep in mind that you could have received bonus dil based on your VIP level. If you suspect an actual accidental purchase, check your Apple or Google (or whatever platform you use) account and examine the purchase history from that end.

I believe he means purchase WITH dilithium, not purchase OF dilitihium. You get a tracking point of one but not the other.
  • Options
    You got that exactly right Pallidyne.
    How awesome would it be if you had an actual account statement for receiving and spending dil?

365+ Previous account balance
    1500+ purchase 12/22/17
    200+ VIP bonus 12/22/17
    650- Reflections event pack 12/25/17
    115- voyage antimatter refill 12/25/17
    1300+ current account balance 12/26/17
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »

I believe he means purchase WITH dilithium, not purchase OF dilitihium. You get a tracking point of one but not the other.

Thanks for clarification.