Home The Bridge
Options

Event score?

So I need some help explaining how some people score so high in the event?
t2et1on2tv5i.png
So we are 11 hours into the event. The quickest time boost out there is 30 minutes per run. So that means you could potentailly run 22 times and with 4 shuttles that would be 88 runs. The most points you can get per run is 4000. So 88 runs at 4000 each would be 352,000 points. What am I missing that allows players to score more then this?

Comments

• Options
    Dilithium to finish the shuttle now
  • Options
    Money. Dilithium rush shuttles
  • Options
    Ah yes. I forgot about the speed up to finish with dilithium. Thanks for the reminders.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. You really gotta wanna.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It can take 500 to 1000 bucks to finish first. I've had people in our fleet do it. I have gotten a few top 20 finishes for 20 to 40 bucks if I planned right. It's easy to do if ya got it. They pay the bills. Them DB sons and daughters need presents this year :)
  • Options
    I wake up 4 or 5 hours into the event (I'm in Australia) and already peeps have a higher score than I can possibly make with a very good event crew, even before I make my coffea. It's why I ignore the top 50 leader board and scoot down to my position.

This game is a perfect example of capitalism. If you start with a poor crew, half the amount of vehicles, no extra money and a dose of bad luck into the bargain, you'll never make it to the top. You'll never get even close.

For people like us, there's fun to be had planning and strategizing and enjoying our fleet's company. That's good enough for me.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/