Home The Bridge
Options

Quick expedition question

When you've picked up all 36 stars, what do you do? There's nothing that says the expedition is complete, just the Cancel Attempt button, and I'm a bit concerned that I'll lose all my points if I click cancel.
Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.

Comments

• Options
    Canceling the ticket just let’s you begin again with fresh crew. You keep the VP you’ve already earned. The missions stay unlocked and you can gain more VP from the stars.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just cause you got the stars does not mean you can't run the missions again. You only get a pittance of VPs but some folks find it fun.
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Common problem. The word "Cancel" is very confusing there, and in game description of event doesn't cover that you need to cancel the ticket to get a clean start well.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a holdover from when the time limit for each ticket was 1 hour instead of forever. It's not intuitive at all in the current form.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advise.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    One thing to be aware of. Once you cancel the attempt the rare rewards reset so rather than just getting 100 event rewards you get the 1000 per node for rare rewards, so be sure to use all three tickets each day. The other thing to do is make sure you unlock the EPIC nodes asap and after getting all the rare rewards you can still run them for an extra 100 event rewards, It doesn't sound like much but with the right crew you can grind an extra 10,000 points in half an hour